Google has removed the beta label from the latest version of its <a href="http://www.google.com/chrome">Chrome</a> browser, marking the first time a "stable release" is available for the Linux and Mac OS platforms, not just Windows.
A Mozilla employee yesterday outlined a sly new attack tactic dubbed "tabnapping" that can dupe users into giving up passwords by secretly changing already-open browser tabs.
Google today shifted the Mac version of Chrome out of beta and into what it calls a "stable" channel, meaning that it considers the browser solid enough for day-in-day-out use.
U.S. copyright official Steven Tepp said Tuesday he doesn't understand many of the current objections to the proposed Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), a 37-nation effort to enforce copyright and counterfeit laws across international border...
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
If you're in the market for the fastest notebook graphics card ever, today may be your lucky day: Nvidia just announced its GeForce GTX 480M, which it claims is the speediest notebook GPU in the world. Designed from the ground up to support DirectX ...
Galaxy Internet Services, an ISP for homes and businesses in Massachusetts, has filed a class-action lawsuit against Google over the search company's admitted blunder that it sniffed and stored data from Wi-Fi networks.
Google technologists are hopeful that audio capabilities they are developing for browsers could serve as industry-standard technology.
What if you hadn't thrown away the old and clunky--but beloved--technology that littered your youth? Would your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/173033/evolution_of_the_cell_phone.html">first cell phone</a>, computer, or early Pong system be w...
Do you own a hidden gem and not even know it? In the world of collectible technology, the answer typically depends on the rarity of the item and the condition it is in. If you still have the box, the item is more desirable and commands a greater pric...
Google said that it has secured the data it obtained through its Street View Wi-Fi snooping, but will fight a class-action lawsuit's demand that it turn over more information, court documents showed today.
The London Stock Exchange has said its new open source-based trading system will save it at least £10 million annually, as well as driving new business.
Two years after fixing a security bug in the Windows version of its Safari browser, Apple apparently has decided that Mac users can go without a fix.
Microsoft revealed on Monday two open source projects intended to improve interoperability with Microsoft Outlook files and even enable easier migrations from Outlook.
The OpenPandora project has created a Linux-based hand-held intended for hacking, gaming, and for use as an ultra-portable desktop. The ARM-based OpenPandora platform features OpenGL ES --the mobile version of the OpenGL 3D graphics API--and is capab...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW