In a press release sent late last night, Nintendo of Japan announced the successor to the Nintendo DS -- a portable system with the ability to play 3D games without requiring glasses.
Nuance Communications has announced T9 Trace software that lets users input text on a touchscreen phone by gliding their finger from one letter to another on a virtual keyboard, the company said on Tuesday.
Google's decision to stop censoring Internet search results in China has apparently led to one business casualty already, the end of a search agreement with Tom Online.
Although BI (business intelligence) is one of the hottest areas of enterprise IT, college professors around the world say they face a variety of challenges in training the next generation of BI workers, according to a new study.
In the latest protest over Chinese censorship of the Internet, Google is redirecting search requests from within mainland China to its uncensored servers in Hong Kong. This directly defies rules China set up to let Google operate there, but now Chin...
In terms of running IT operations, 2010 may be a good year for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
A European intergovernmental body that oversees the only international cybercrime treaty is advocating that the U.N. supports its efforts to get wider ratification of the treaty.
The British government has invested £30 million (US$45 million), in a research center to further develop Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web.
A co-founder of popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia praised Google for its decision to stop censoring Internet searches in China and called on other major U.S. companies, including Microsoft and Facebook, to follow.
U.S. and U.K. law enforcement officials are trying to marshal support for changes that would make it more difficult for criminals to register domain names under false details.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
The Internet Engineering Task Force is close to approving a specification for a common format for reporting e-crime, a step taken to allow security experts to react faster to cybercrime.
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced the Samsung Galaxy S, an Android phone with a 4-inch screen, and hinted at new content offerings.
The third antitrust complaint against IBM's mainframe business was filed with the European Commission Tuesday, compounding the firm's regulatory problems in Europe.
Mozilla has decided to stop development of a version of its Firefox mobile Web browser for phones running Windows Mobile.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia