McAfee has taken steps to integrate its vulnerability assessment and policy management products in a single suite to make it easier for enterprises to stay on top of compliance initiatives.
The future of Gears of War was discussed over a Q&A panel at this year's New York Comic Con with such Gears talent as Joshua Ortega (Gears of War 2 writer) and Carlos Ferro (the voice of Dominic Santiago), answering questions from fans. One curious f...
Games publisher, Capcom, has signed on with a new distributor, THQ, following the collapse of Red Ant.
EA announced today that it will be helming the video game off-shoot of the upcoming G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie coming out this August. Promising "an exclusive storyline that picks up where the live-action movie leaves off" and 12 characters to...
Shacknews reports that Wednesday Sega has announced that a brand-new Aliens vs. Predator video game is currently being made; the 15th in the popular series.
Microsoft would better protect users by severing Internet Explorer's connections to Windows, then patching the browser invisibly in the background -- daily if necessary, a security expert argued Tuesday.
Nokia is closing its R&D site in Jyväskylä, Finland. In the process about 320 employees will be laid off. The company is also making temporary cuts at its production facility in Salo, it announced on Wednesday.
Symantec will begin offering an online storage service targeted at consumers by the end of next month.
UK teenagers spend around two hours a week watching porn online, says Cyber Sentinel.
Yahoo is enhancing its service for building custom search engines with access to structured data, and is also introducing fees for using BOSS (Build your Own Search Service) in order to support its plan to offer developers service-level agreements (S...
The U.S.' First Amendment protects the right to free speech and anonymous free speech. But it doesn't offer the right to libel someone, anonymously or otherwise.
PC microprocessor shipments slowed in the fourth quarter and will continue to decline this year, according to an IDC survey released on Wednesday.
Hackers elicited customer details from a Portuguese partner site associated with the security company BitDefender, the second intrusion in recent days targeting computer security companies.
Research In Motion, maker of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, Tuesday warned users of a critical bug that can expose Windows users to attack.
Research In Motion raised its forecast for subscriber additions in the current quarter but warned its profit will come in near the bottom of its previous expectations.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW