Cyber crime is continuing to mature into a sophisticated industry, according to the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIRv8).
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Intel Corp. is creating a new research lab dedicated to helping scientists figure out how people will use computers in the future.
The uproar over the iPhone 4's call reception, and Apple's suggestion that users slap a case around their new phone, has delayed shipments of the company's own "bumper" casing and driven up prices on eBay.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Jobvite, a maker of recruiting software, released the results of its third-annual social recruiting survey this morning, and the findings underscore the many reasons job seekers need to incorporate online social networking into their job searches.
Microsoft has released a controller for its Silverlight multimedia software that can present dynamic visual summaries of large data sets in Web browsers.
Facebook has revamped the way its users share information with third-party applications and Web sites in an effort to make the process easier, the company said Wednesday.
In the ongoing debate over whether to use Flash or HTML5, Google has weighed in heavily in favor of using HTML5.
Google on Wednesday is rolling out changes to its News page that give users more ways to customize the kinds of headlines they see and easier ways to share stories on social networks.
Amazon.com plans to acquire online discount retailer Woot.com, the smaller site announced Wednesday.
Businesses worried about keeping tabs on the latest Apple iPhone will soon be able to remotely interact with the devices in the event of theft, loss or mishap, Absolute Software has announced.
Apache Tomcat 7.0, the latest version of the popular open source Java Web server, is available Tuesday from the Apache Software Foundation.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
New York's Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center is notifying patients that their personal information may have been compromised after seven CDs full of unencrypted data were FedExed by a hospital contractor and then lost in transit.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA