Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it would release "very low-power" Shanghai processors within three months, a move that could intensify its ongoing chip battle with rival Intel.
Skype unveiled its iPhone and BlackBerry applications at the CTIA Wireless trade show on Tuesday, taking its VoIP capability into the inner sanctum of mobile operators that still depend on voice minutes for most of their revenue.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Telstra has announced that its software as a service (SaaS) platform T-Suite has gone live. The platform, launched in beta in November last year, allows organisations to lease software from the telco for a recurring monthly fee.
Senator Stephen Conroy, the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, has launched a new campaign with the aim of getting Australia ready for digital television.
The NSW Department of Education and Training (DET) has selected Microsoft and Lenovo as the suppliers for a 267,000 unit netbook deployment for teachers and students costing $150 million.
China on Tuesday denied suggestions it could be involved in a cyberespionage ring that attacked computers worldwide from servers mostly based in the country.
Corsair Memory Inc. Tuesday introduced a USB flash drive adapter that it said creates a push-button file backup for computers when any flash drive is plugged into it.
Windows phones are about to go high fashion: Isaac Mizrahi and other fashion designers have been hired to help improve the Windows Mobile interface, Microsoft Corp. announced Tuesday.
Conficker.c may be in headlines around the world, but most of the infected PCs are in Asia and Europe, with fewer than 6% of the total found in North America, a security company said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers want to make sure they're collecting enough taxes on your VoIP service.
Taxis.net.au has launched a new service which allows passengers to book and pay for taxi trips using a 3G-enabled mobile phone, PDA, Blackberry or via a PC Web browser.
Google's search rankings are being stuffed with links to fake security software that purports to remove Conficker, a widespread worm that's currently the Internet's number one security threat, but doesn't.
Ericsson said it will demonstrate the fastest 3G wireless performance ever at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show in Las Vegas.
MySpace has teamed up with Citysearch to create a directory of small-business profiles on the social-networking site, the vendors announced Tuesday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW