Seagate may have delayed the funeral of traditional hard drives with the release of the Momentus XT, a marriage of a hard-disk drive (HDD) and a solid-state drive (SSD). The hybrid delivers impressive performance at a low price. Here's a rundown of t...
IBM is paying $1.4 billion in cash to acquire Sterling Commerce from AT&T, the companies announced today.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Monday publicly addressed the growing criticisms against his company for its failure to safeguard user privacy. In a column in the Washington Post, Zuckerberg acknowledged Facebook's shortcomings and promised to do be...
Irish ISP Eircom launched a three-month pilot program on Monday that will see those who repeatedly share files under copyright cut off from their Internet service.
For the second month in a row, Microsoft has tried to eradicate a mutating rootkit that has blocked some Windows users from installing security updates.
CIOs monitor a lot of metrics, but advisory firm The Hackett Group Inc. says there's one more to watch: the number of enterprise software applications per 1,000 end users.
The first step in any application development project is to collect the user requirements. Get that wrong, and the project will be in trouble.
Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Sybase will dramatically revamp and integrate its conglomeration of mobile software products, assuming software giant SAP, which is buying Sybase, doesn't have other ideas.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission won't block Google's US$750 million acquisition of mobile advertising vendor AdMob because the deal isn't likely to harm competition in the emerging mobile advertising market, the agency said Friday.
With the aim of bringing down the price of laptops, Intel on Monday launched a family of low-power processors for thin and light machines that could be more affordable than conventional laptops.
IBM is buying AT&T subsidiary Sterling Commerce, maker of business-to-business data integration software, for about US $1.4 billion in cash, the companies announced Monday.
After failing to gain market traction with its first iteration of hybrid drives three years ago, Seagate today announced a new hard-disk and solid-state combination drive with as much as 500GB of capacity, but with a 250GB model starting at $113.
PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell have spilled details about new quad-core laptop processors from Intel prior to launch of the chips.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW