The British government has invested £30 million (US$45 million), in a research center to further develop Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web.
A co-founder of popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia praised Google for its decision to stop censoring Internet searches in China and called on other major U.S. companies, including Microsoft and Facebook, to follow.
U.S. and U.K. law enforcement officials are trying to marshal support for changes that would make it more difficult for criminals to register domain names under false details.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
The Internet Engineering Task Force is close to approving a specification for a common format for reporting e-crime, a step taken to allow security experts to react faster to cybercrime.
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced the Samsung Galaxy S, an Android phone with a 4-inch screen, and hinted at new content offerings.
The third antitrust complaint against IBM's mainframe business was filed with the European Commission Tuesday, compounding the firm's regulatory problems in Europe.
Mozilla has decided to stop development of a version of its Firefox mobile Web browser for phones running Windows Mobile.
Rockstar Games has released the cover art for its upcoming Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The cover art features reformed outlaw John Marston drawing a sawn-off shotgun and scowling in an uncouth manner. His cowboy hat is curiously absen...
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Google was "totally wrong" to stop censoring results on its China-based search engine, Chinese state-controlled media cited a government official as saying early Tuesday.
Ready the Bat-Signal, Seattle: You are officially the most dangerous city in America when it comes to cybercrime. According to the folks at Symantec, anyway.
With social networks such as Facebook and Twitter taking up more and more of our time and attention, the Spring Demo conference was loaded with technology designed to make it easier and faster to share and pull together information.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini saw his pay package jump in fiscal 2009 by 17 percent, which included performance-linked awards for guiding the company out of the recession, as a pay freeze for all employees was lifted, the company said.
Amazon introduced its e-book shop and reader app for the iPad Monday, entering the battle for e-books dominance against Apple's own iBooks store and Barnes & Noble's e-reader iPad app.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC