The nonprofit organization One Laptop Per Child wants to join forces to help develop the Indian government's planned US$35 tablet.
The former San Francisco network administrator who refused to hand over passwords for one of the city's networks was denied a new trial on Friday and is expected to be sentenced Aug. 6, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office said.
Microsoft today said it will issue an emergency patch for the critical Windows shortcut bug on Monday, August 2.
Record product shipments and Intel's legal issues helped Advanced Micro Devices gain share in the graphics market during the second quarter, market analysis firm Jon Peddie Research said on Friday.
Health-care providers looking to implement a mobile strategy need to understand the strong bond people have with their smartphones, said panelists Friday at the World Congress' Summit on mHealth in Boston.
Although not traditionally known for its contributions to the open-source community, the German-based SAP is adopting more open-source software, as well as contributing more of its own code back into the community, company officials said in an interv...
A legal battle is brewing between Microsoft and Google for control of Japan's lucrative search market.
Novell this week unveiled Mono Tools for Visual Studio 2.0, which enables development of Microsoft .Net applications for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X from within Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE.
Microsoft is busy at work on a new tablet computer design, a product that may arrive from one or more of its hardware partners in "not a heck of a long time," CEO Steve Ballmer told analysts on Thursday.
Twitter, the social networking site that allows users to say something in 140 characters or less, passed another milestone on Saturday with the sending of tweet number 20 billion.
Samsung appears to have won the race to be the first device manufacturer to gain approval from the Federal Communications Commission for a phone based on the 4G LTE standard.
Sega's parent company, Sega Sammy Holdings, reported a positive quarter of earnings mostly on account of revenues from its pachinko business. On the video games front (in the Consumer Business unit), sales of Alpha Protocol and Iron Man 2 in North Am...
National broadband provider iiNet today confirmed - after a week filled with speculation that it would do so - that it would buy the retail customers of Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT, in a move that also resolves long-standing questions about A...
Keeping mobile phones and other portable electronics charged is a hassle if you make frequent business trips or work in multiple locations. Inevitably, your smartphone's battery dies far from a power source just when you need to make a crucial call o...
Samsung Electronics on Friday reported a record high operating profit and net profit for the second quarter, driven by strong sales of memory chips and LCDs, but it warned that stiff competition in consumer electronics means it may not be able to mai...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD