Apple will issue a fix to answer complaints from iPad owners of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, the company said in a recently-published support document.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Google Calendar suffered a major outage on Thursday, the second crash in the past week for the company's hosted calendaring application.
A 17-year old student of Greater Latrobe High School in Latrobe, Pennsylvania was found to be the cause of a ten-day attack on Sony Computer Entertainment's website, reportedly launched due to the youth's anger after being banned from the site due to...
Samsung Electronics plans to invest a massive amount of money to develop new businesses ranging from green energy to healthcare, such as solar cells and biopharmaceuticals.
Audiences around the world are beginning to expect 3D digital entertainment as a normal standard, according to creative solutions firm Autodesk.
Sony today announced it will be releasing two interchangeable lens digital cameras: the NEX-3 and NEX-5. The cameras will be available in late June. Interchangeable lens cameras straddle the line between advanced compact cameras and digital SLR camer...
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
Two United Nations agencies on Monday announced a new commission aimed at speeding the roll-out of high-speed broadband Internet networks around the world to improve social services such as healthcare and education.
LG will launch its 47in and 55in 3D LED-backlit LCD televisions in mid-May.
A prolific variant of the Gumblar Trojan has performed another vanishing act, disappearing suddenly from malware figures gathered by Kaspersky Lab.
Apple's Safari browser contains a critical, unpatched bug that attackers can use to infect Windows PCs with malicious code, researchers at US-CERT and other security firms said today.
The modern big-screen, high-definition television is not only taking on the PC for basic Web access. It's now becoming a social networking device serving Twitter and Facebook users -- as they watch TV.
While a virtualised desktop infrastructure (VDI) may promise some advantages for the enterprise, the approach is still more expensive and less responsive than standard desktop PC deployments, contends a Microsoft executive in a blog entry Monday.
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC