The next time you choose an emoticon to spice up a comment about a company, product or service online, know this: There's a chance that a software program is capturing the sentiment expressed by your smiley or frowny for analysis.
Mozilla plans to ship a beta of Firefox 4 next month, and a final by the end of November, a company executive said yesterday.
Mozilla, with its planned Firefox 4 browser, intends to make the browser "super-duper fast" and enable use of standard Web technologies including HTML5 and beyond, a Mozilla official said in a blog entry this week.
Twitter Tuesday confirmed that it is working on new features designed to help companies use the microblogging site to grow their business.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
The Herschel Space Observatory has made a major finding - a hole in space.
Google and Verizon are working on a tablet computer in hopes of competing with Apple's iPad, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Microsoft today patched two critical vulnerabilities in Office, the Visual Basic for Applications development tool and its Windows e-mail clients.
Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, has revoked some his site founder's privileges after contributors protested that he had deleted images of children without warning.
As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 2010, the latest version of its venerable productivity suite, Google is persuading longtime Office users to ditch Redmond's apps and upgrade to Google Docs instead.
The second man charged in 2006 computer attacks on The Planet and T35 Hosting has agreed to plead guilty.
Demand for netbooks is stabilizing and is poised for growth as consumers start purchasing the devices as primary PCs, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office confirmed a patent held by i4i that has been at the heart of a dispute with Microsoft.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange LeadsNSW