Brave users of history's earliest computers programmed those massive electronic beasts through jumper wires plugged into arrays of sockets.
A German court on Thursday issued a restraining order at the behest of Smartbook AG to stop Lenovo from using the "smartbook" trademark to describe low-cost laptops in Germany.
As the U.S. Department of Transportation proposes stricter rules on the shipments of lithium batteries, a close look at Federal Aviation Administration data finds that mid-air incidents involving batteries have been both rare and, apart from one cata...
SGI is rolling out what it believes is the first hosted supercomputing service on the market.
An abundance of products based on Google's Android OS as well as modems for the next-generation mobile network technology LTE (Long-Term Evolution) will greet visitors at Mobile World Congress, which starts on Monday in Barcelona.
Skyfire plans to extend its browser to the Android mobile platform after acquiring Kolbysoft, the maker of the Steel browser interface for Android.
A popular Twitter application used to measure the influence of Twitter users has been hacked and used to send spam messages.
Sometimes, Christmas comes very early indeed. A woman in the US has managed to sell a Nintendo NES and five games for the astounding sum of $13,105. Turns out that one of the titles in her tatty collection was the super-rare Stadium Events.
U.S. residents continue to shift their search engine use from Yahoo to Microsoft, a trend that started in mid-2009 after Microsoft introduced its new Bing engine and the companies signed a deal to partner in search.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
Windows 8, the theoretical next version of Microsoft's ubiquitous OS, will be different from what has been expected of the platform, according to a cached version of a Microsoft blog post.
Oracle has issued a call for papers for a rescheduled JavaOne conference, to be held this year alongside Oracle OpenWorld, Sept. 19-23, in San Francisco.
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
Former US military security specialist Christopher Tarnovsky has found a weakness in Infineon's SLE66 CL PE.
Motorola will be split into two publicly traded companies in the first quarter of next year, with one focusing on handsets and home entertainment devices and the other on making enterprise communications gear, the company said Thursday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW