The Apple iPhone 4 is everything that a new piece of technology should be: It's innovative, attractive, and ahead of its competition. In comparison, previous iPhone upgrades seem inconsequential--that's how much iPhone 4 brings to the table.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new-look product in its line of SPACE side-by-side refrigerators.
In terms of reputation and popularity, the Apple iPhone is still the king of the smartphone market in the United States. But the newest RIM BlackBerry and Motorola Droid models are giving Apple a run for its money.
The argument between LTE and WiMAX continues to rage at least three years after it ignited. Though many, except for Sprint and Clearwire in the US, think it might already be over, with LTE the winner.
Google's Android operating system and Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 are the two main challengers to Apple's iPhone platform. These rivals offer two different approaches as they attempt to copy Apple's success in the fast-growing mobile device marketpla...
With less than a week until companies start unloading their megaton E3 announcements, Capcom has revealed the games it plans on putting on the show floor next week. While many of the titles listed were already shown at the company's 'Captivate' event...
The Apple iPhone 4 was unveiled this morning by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference. The iPhone 4 will be 24 per cent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly improved battery perf...
Video games FarmVille and Guitar Hero along with streaming video service Netflix are all inbound for Apple's iPhone, the company announced at today's WWDC event.
The popular medieval role-playing game created in North America will have its story told in the popular Japanese form of Japanese animation, as BioWare, EA, and Funimation Entertainment have announced that a Dragon Age anime movie will be released ne...
Microsoft today said that it would ship a public beta of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in July, but did not set a release date during the month.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group will soon release a small home-entertainment PC based on a Nano processor from Via Technologies -- the company's second computer model based on the chip.
Yahoo and Facebook users around the world can now link their accounts to view and share updates with friends on both Web sites, Yahoo announced Monday.
Toshiba is set to become the first PC maker to put a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc laptop on sale, it said Monday.
Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Motorola has announced the first Android smartphone to include a xenon flash, the Milestone XT720.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA