Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider succeeded today in smashing two particle beams into each other at an energy level three and a half times greater than ever achieved before.
Google with its Chrome browser is making accommodations for the Adobe Flash Player, a move that did not sit well with some early commentators wondering why Google is now pushing Flash when it has backed HTML5, a potential rival to Flash.
Microsoft Tuesday released an out-of-band security update addressing 10 vulnerabilities in versions of Internet Explorer, one of which is being exploited in the wild against IE 6.
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
The wholesale cost of a femtocell has dropped below US$100 and that will help give the sector a boost, femtocell vendor Ubiquisys said on Tuesday.
A coalition of tech vendors and privacy groups is calling on the U.S. Congress to update a 24-year-old law to better protect users of e-mail, cloud computing services and mobile phones from government surveillance.
Open-source enterprise software company Red Hat has updated its flagship operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), to take full advantage of the latest spoils from the heated microprocessor battle between Advanced Micro Devices and Intel.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
While speculation has been running rampant online that the Chinese government was beginning to block <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> , it seems the company caused its own blockage.
Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Intel on Tuesday announced eight-core Nehalem-EX chips, which the company said provide performance jumps that could bring critical infrastructure computing to mainstream servers.
Twitter has given its home page a makeover with the intention of giving first-time visitors a better idea of what the microblogging and social-networking site is and of the value it can provide, beyond being just a repository of status updates.
Pranktionary - The Prank Dictionary Are you tired of being the prank-ee instead of the prankster, but you can't conjure up a good prank? Just consult your Pranktionary. The pranks are excellent, and are even categorized by prank location, such as ...
In Philadelphia, the mayor and police have cracked down on mobs of teenagers that turned violent and that police believe learned about the gatherings through "flash mob" wireless communications, including texting and Twitter.
The Amazon Kindle can now count itself among devices such as the iPhone being unofficially sold in bustling Chinese bazaars, marking the growing popularity of e-readers in China.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW