Twitter on Tuesday introduced a new service called Promoted Tweets, which will let companies send ads in the form of ordinary messages, according to a blog posted by co-founder Biz Stone.
Simon the robot, who has the ability to learn new tasks, got his first public outing at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Atlanta Monday.
Intel on Tuesday reported strong earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2010, with the company calling it the "best first quarter ever."
Microsoft Research and Carnegie Mellon University publicly unveiled work at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Atlanta Monday that makes an entire body a touch interface. Called Skinput, the system listens to the sounds made by tapping on p...
The European Commission will launch a public consultation on the issue of network neutrality this quarter, Neelie Kroes, commissioner for the digital agenda, said Tuesday.
Twitter is finally taking off the training wheels and moving into the world where real businesses tread with the launch today of its first advertising model.
Apple has updated the 15-inch and 17-inch MacBook Pro models with Intel's Core i5 and i7 processors, which will include two integrated graphics processors to improve the laptops' battery life and performance.
1Password encrypts, stores and organizes your passwords and other private information, and automates logins for Web sites and other Internet services.
Rockstar's Facebook app, Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers, is not the kind of Facebook game you can get away with playing at work. While you could mute the sound and get one of those screen shields, the game is just too high-quality to cover up what ...
Opera Mini on the iPhone displays 'tabs' of already-opened pages. Opera Software announced today that Apple had approved its Opera Mini browser for the iPhone and iPod touch, and that the software would be available for download within the next 24 ho...
Activision has issued an official response to GamePro regarding the former creative heads of Modern Warfare 2 signing on with rival EA. Jason West and Vince Zampella, who were sacked from Infinity Ward for 'insubordination' last month, today announce...
Two California women have sued security company McAfee, accusing it of duping customers into subscribing to third-party services and passing consumers' credit or debit card information to the service supplier without their permission.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced a partnership with FetchTV to deliver digital TV over broadband.
We knew they were let go from Activision for insubordination, we knew they'd signed with Hollywood outfit Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and we'd heard rumors that they were looking to return to EA. Today, we add another page to the Jason West and Vi...
The first smartphones based on Nvidia's low-power Tegra chips will soon be here, in the form of the new Kin devices announced by Microsoft earlier on Monday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW