A U.K. music royalty collection society has suggested charging ISPs for pirated content traded on their networks, as the organization claims piracy will worsen with faster broadband speeds.
During a talk at the 2010 Develop Conference in Brighton, England, Double Fine headman and video game developer legend Tim Schafer said his studio now has four projects in development and none of them is Brutal Legend 2.
A group of organizations led by The Green Grid has recommended a standard way for data centers to measure their Power Usage Effectiveness, aiming to bring consistency to the metric and make it easier for different facilities to compare their results.
Advanced Micro Devices is ahead of schedule with its upcoming Fusion chips, which will appear first in netbooks and low-end laptops early next year, but not in tablets, the company said on Thursday.
New Zealand firm Rex Bionics has been working on an admirable tech-savvy way to enable wheelchair users to walk again.
Complaints and theories about the iPhone 4 reception problems are coming from what seems like every pundit and consumer in the country, and now a senator is getting in on the action.
The NPD Group has their monthly video game sales report for the month of June 2010 up and it's about what you'd expect -- Red Dead Redemption holds the top spot with a slew of Nintendo titles not far behind. Turned out to be a tough month for hardwar...
Apple today released an update to iOS 4 for the iPhone 3g, 3gs, and iPhone 4.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Toshiba and SanDisk announced on Wednesday a new joint venture agreement for an advanced NAND flash memory chip factory in Yokkaichi, Japan, meant to keep ahead of burgeoning demand for the NAND flash chips to store songs, photos and other digital da...
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
Rumors are circulating that the Android-based tablet from HP has been postponed. Put in context with the purchase of Palm and the commitment to deliver a WebOS tablet, "postponed" is probably just a fuzzy way of saying it will never enter production.
The MacBook Air, despite its ultra-thin, eye-grabbing design, has never been one of Apple's top draws.
Facing mounting public relations troubles over the iPhone 4, Apple must act swiftly to quell customer complaints about poor reception by giving away free cases, crisis communication experts say.
Amazon and IBM are the "cloud champions" according to a new report, but Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Red Hat and VMware are also among the list of heavyweights in the emerging cloud computing field.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The $10 Raspberry Pi Zero W brings Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to the minusule micro-PC
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - SydneyACT
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTPre- Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW