Some owners of Apple's new iPad have complained of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, messages on the company's support forum show.
Google has begun rolling-out changes to its privacy settings to all users of its Buzz social network.
So you're holding off on the iPad for the 3G version that arrives in a month, dreaming of placing VoIP calls from anywhere as an alternative to your phone. Just don't expect to do so with Skype, yet.
TPG has launched a $75 a month unlimited ADSL2+ broadband plan.
Halo Reach's alien Elites will be bigger, a whole lot bigger, when the first-person shooter prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved finally ships later this year. Bungie just unbridled a galloping mountain of Reach-related text on their official news blog, d...
Developers got their first look at MeeGo last week, with the release of key components of the as-yet unfinished operating system.
Enterprise software vendor Sybase plans to update its mobile device enterprise management software, called Afaria, so it can work with iPads as well as with devices running Google's Android OS, the company announced Tuesday.
Vietnam tersely rejected charges from Google that tens of thousands of Vietnamese-speaking PC users around the world were targeted by hackers.
AOL is actively trying to rid itself of Bebo, the social-networking site it acquired two years ago for a whopping US$850 million.
Software developer and political lobbyist Florian Mueller weighed in on the European Commission's investigation of monopoly abuse claims against IBM, accusing the computing giant of deserting the interests of the open-source software community.
Researchers in the U.S. and Canada have tracked and documented a sophisticated cyber-espionage network based in China, dubbed Shadow, that targeted computers in several countries, including systems belonging to the Indian government and military.
CA is planning to cut about 1000 jobs, or roughly 7.7 percent of its workforce, according to a document filed Tuesday with the US Securities & Exchange Commission.
Western Digital announced today that it is shipping its fastest-ever VelociRaptor hard-disk drive, which uses a 6Gbit/sec. serial ATA interface and comes in 45GB and 600GB capacities.
The Blu-ray Disc Association this week announced plans to release a new commercial high-definition disc format that will offer up to 128GB of write-once capacity within months.
Security researcher Jeremy Conway says he has discovered a way to spread malicious code across PDF documents on a victim's computer.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC