Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
In the past decade, Microsoft has acquired nearly 10 times as many companies as Apple, and spent nearly nine times as many dollars on research and development.
Businesses should test Microsoft Windows 7 this year, in order to orchestrate a move away from Windows XP by 2012.
Internet Explorer (IE) gained browser usage share last month in the U.S., while major rivals Firefox and Chrome both lost ground, Microsoft said today, citing data from Web analytics firm Net Applications.
Australian ISP Exetel has moved to terminate a number of unprofitable accounts, asking some users of its broadband service to move to another provider. In addition, according to a newsletter sent to customers yesterday, the "off-peak" period, which d...
If a report is accurate and Google is urging its workers to dump Windows because of security concerns, the company's rationale is bogus and disingenuous, analysts said today.
Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of...
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
Visionary CEO Steve Jobs ushered in a new era in mobile computing with the introduction of the legendary iPhone back in 2007, and nothing has been the same ever since. Increasingly, the iPhone has crept into the enterprise space, what with the platfo...
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
The latest gadget disassembled by iFixIt is the HTC Evo 4G smartphone. And just in time. The first phone capable of running on a WiMAX network is <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/051310-sprint-to-make-htcs-evo.html ">due on Sprint's net...
Hoping to understand what a new generation of mobile malware could resemble, security researchers will demonstrate a malicious "rootkit" program they've written for Google's Android phone next month at the Defcon hacking conference in Las Vegas.
The latest gadget from Sony's in-house geeks will surely get your cat tweeting. A prototype tweeting cat collar, which Sony created in collaboration with the University of Tokyo, last month's Open House 2010.
Google's Street View Cars have logged every wireless network in the UK, it has been revealed.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT