Capcom has revealed a trio of Street Fighter III series characters who will be making the transition from hand-drawn to HD, as Dudley, Ibuki, and Makoto have been confirmed as Supet Street Fighter IV characters. This boosts the new character count to...
The first downloadable content for BioShock 2 has been announced, with new multiplayer content due on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next month for US$5.00. The premiere DLC, the Sinclair Solutions Test Pack will include the following new featur...
A quarter of women would dump their boyfriend for flirting with other web users on social networks such as Facebook, says MyVoucherCodes.
Sony today announced two additions to its 2010 Cyber-shot camera lineup, both of which should be on display at the PMA 2010 show in Anaheim, California, later this week.
Flash memory maker SanDisk released its highest ever capacity SD memory card this Monday. The new SanDisk Ultra SDXC has a massive 64GB capacity, and although not the first SD card to boast such high-capacities, the company claims that its new card i...
Panasonic today announced two new high-definition camcorders, each equipped with three low-light-optimized Live MOS sensors and the ability to record 1080p video at 60 frames per second.
Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
It was the day after the earthquake in Haiti and Stéphane Bruno, a Haitian IT consultant, by chance noticed an SOS message appear on the Facebook widget on his Android phone.
Somebody's fibbing in the case of a Pennsylvania school that using Webcams in loaned laptops, and now the FBI may have to sort out the truth.
An insurance expert told the Britain's Telegraph newspaper that using location-centric mobile social services like Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare could raise your home insurance premiums, or even result in the denial of insurance claim...
Recent market share statistics deliver good and bad news for Microsoft. The company saw its Internet Explorer browser lose more ground, seemingly to Google Desktop and Chrome, while its Windows 7 operating system quickly gained market acceptance.
Developing countries need to prepare for an avalanche of e-waste generated by PCs, consumer electronics and appliances, the United Nations said in a study released Monday.
Central Desktop has redesigned the user interface and increased the file-viewing capacity of its hosted collaboration suite for small and medium-size businesses and enterprise departments.
If you're stupid, you can't blame Google.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC