A software-based phone system launched Monday aims to give small businesses many features of advanced call-center software and soon will work with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms, according to startup Ringio.
Sales of server hardware and software for virtualization in the fourth quarter of 2009 increased for the first time in a year in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, according to an IDC report issued Monday.
Lenovo showed off a tweaked version of Google's Android operating system on its upcoming Lephone handset, as the company also launched an application download store for the phone and other products.
Facebook will try to spur members to become fans of more of its site's Pages, which are profiles that organizations, companies and public figures set up to promote themselves and their brands, the company announced Monday.
Linux distribution vendor Canonical will soon release an updated version of its production-ready server operating system, the company announced Monday.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
A computer security researcher has launched a project designed to provide people greater privacy when using Google, as the company expands the scope of data its collects about its users.
IBM on Monday reported first-quarter earnings of US$1.97 per share on $22.9 billion in revenue, a rise of 16 percent and 5 percent, respectively, over the same period last year.
The iPhone lost by Apple, or stolen from the company, is probably what users will see this summer when Apple starts selling the next version of its iconic smartphone, a hardware expert said today.
A popular Web site that focuses on consumer electronics claims to have gotten a legitimate prototype of the next Apple iPhone, which was said to be found in a California bar.
Let's assume that Gizmodo's blurry and leaked photos of Apple's alleged iPhone 4G are the real thing. If so, Apple appears to be taking a step backwards in product design. From what I can tell of Gizmodo's alleged iPhone 4G phone it is a complete des...
Solid-state drives (SSD) have been among the hottest hardware products for more than two years, with a good deal of uptake within the consumer PC, notebook and netbook markets in response to a precipitous drop in pricing in 2007 and 2008.
Both sides claimed victory Monday after a Rome judge took a minimalist view of the responsibilities of telecom carriers for stamping out online piracy in a court battle pitting copyright defenders against Internet distributors and privacy interests.
Australian ISP Internode has today cut the price of its flagship Fibre to the Home (FTTH) broadband plan, but all new plans now count both uploads and downloads in monthly data quotas.
A battle over chip manufacturing prowess in the flash memory chip industry appears to be brewing between Samsung Electronics and IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture operated by Intel and Micron.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD