Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
It was the day after the earthquake in Haiti and Stéphane Bruno, a Haitian IT consultant, by chance noticed an SOS message appear on the Facebook widget on his Android phone.
Somebody's fibbing in the case of a Pennsylvania school that using Webcams in loaned laptops, and now the FBI may have to sort out the truth.
An insurance expert told the Britain's Telegraph newspaper that using location-centric mobile social services like Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare could raise your home insurance premiums, or even result in the denial of insurance claim...
Recent market share statistics deliver good and bad news for Microsoft. The company saw its Internet Explorer browser lose more ground, seemingly to Google Desktop and Chrome, while its Windows 7 operating system quickly gained market acceptance.
Developing countries need to prepare for an avalanche of e-waste generated by PCs, consumer electronics and appliances, the United Nations said in a study released Monday.
Central Desktop has redesigned the user interface and increased the file-viewing capacity of its hosted collaboration suite for small and medium-size businesses and enterprise departments.
If you're stupid, you can't blame Google.
Information management giant Iron Mountain said Monday it has acquired content archiving vendor Mimosa Systems for US$112 million.
Rollingstone.com stopped rolling for several hours on Monday.
SAS Institute subsidiary DataFlux is unveiling a new suite on Monday that combines MDM (master data management), data quality and data integration tools in a single package.
A new version of Enterasys' Wi-Fi software simplifies network management and operations, and improves client performance in 802.11n enterprise wireless LANs.
In an open letter to Google, the Free Software Foundation has urged Google to open source a video codec that it acquired in its purchase of On2, completed Monday.
Google has revamped its ad-serving platform for Web publishers with a redesigned interface, more statistics, improved ad-delivery algorithms and a new API for developers, the company said Monday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW