Two new smartphones from Acer will be available in some markets early next month, while the company's two premium handsets, the M900 and F900 will be out later in the second quarter, according to company representatives.
MySpace will enhance its data portability system on Wednesday with new features for both members and application developers, the latest move by a social-networking company to extend the ways in which its data can be used outside its own service.
Less than a month after delivering the second version of its Kindle ebook reader, Amazon has been hit with an intellectual property lawsuit from Discovery Communications, the company behind the Discovery Channel.
IBM is in talks to buy Sun Microsystems for as much as US$6.5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.
Google unveiled on Tuesday a new beta release of its Chrome browser, offering improvements in speed and capabilities, such as full page zoom.
Acer plans to launch its first non-Windows smartphone in the second half of this year, according to company representatives.
Social networking Web sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and other technologies like IM and VoIP, are better connecting the young with the old, and strengthening family relationships, according to a new survey.
After months of development and hundreds of bug fixes, the open source photo manager digiKam has reached a significant milestone with the 0.10.0 final release for KDE4 and Windows.
VoIP provider MyNetFone has announced that it will provide a nationwide Naked ADSL service
Dell today unveiled what it claims is the world's thinnest laptop. The Adamo will be released under the Adamo by Dell brand name. Aimed at users who are after a fashionable and well-crafted product, the Adamo will be priced from $3699 for the standar...
No accountability for blacklists, yet Watchdog's word is final.
Diebold has released a security fix for its Opteva automated teller machines after cyber criminals apparently broke into the systems at one or more businesses in Russia and installed malicious software.
Virgin Mobile USA plans to introduce touch-screen handsets as part of a move into "smarter" phones, the carrier's CEO said Tuesday.
The new iPhone software announced Tuesday has some features that should make enterprise users happy, but it lacks others that could have made the iPhone far more enticing to businesses.
Apple Inc.'s retail sales, which fell by more than 5% in January, plummeted nearly 17% in February compared with the same month in 2008 as the company's high prices continued to take a toll, research company The NPD Group Inc. said Tuesday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW