Samsung is second only to Nokia in global cell phone sales, and recently posted record earnings. However, like Nokia, Samsung has had little to offer in terms of next-generation mobile devices like cutting edge smartphones or tablets...until now. Sam...
Verizon Business is set to announce a cloud-based storage service on Tuesday, leveraging the formidable Verizon Communications global data network as a draw for large enterprises to subscribe.
Nintendo fanboys have shed a collective tear as the Japanese gaming juggernaut announces the new Legend of Zelda, Golden Eye 007 and Golden Dawn games.
An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Which applications should run in the cloud? It's a question asked by many customers today as they decide which workloads to keep in house and which to offload to a third-party service provider. One approach is to start with the apps that give IT head...
For many of people, Facebook is the first stop in any Web surfing session. It has developed into a highly engaging combination of online bulletin board, personal scrapbook, and group communication network. But did you ever wonder why, being all thos...
Activision is banking on DJ Hero 2 being a winner, pouring big money into a formidable playlist.
If you're not excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops, you damn well should be.
A coalition of security companies and researchers has agreed on guidelines for how security software products should be tested, which may help put an end to long-running disputes about different testing methodologies.
Barring an unforeseen patch in the next four weeks, users running Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) have seen their last security update for Internet Explorer.
Finland should change its current law, and not make it punishable by law to access someone's unprotected Wi-Fi network, according to experts invited to comment on the matter by the Finnish Ministry of Justice.
Google is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Chrome OS--expected to hit the streets as a netbook operating system before the holidays. A new feature dubbed "chromoting" hopes to bridge the divide between Chrome and Windows, but the ske...
July 13, 2010. It is less than a month away, and it is the date that Microsoft will end support for Windows XP SP2. That means that Microsoft will no longer be testing newly discovered vulnerabilities to determine if Windows XP SP2 is affected, nor w...
Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
The International Telecommunication Union on Friday gave final approval to G.hn, a standard for high-speed home networking that spans coaxial cable, electrical wiring and phone lines.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia