Gizmodo.com, which posted photos today of what it said was the next-generation iPhone, paid $5,000 for access to the smartphone, said Nick Denton, head of Gawker Media, which publishes the blog.
The Internet industry has to regulate itself by responding to consumer demands in the wake of the recent U.S. federal court ruling that the Federal Communications Commission didn't have authority to enforce its net neutrality rules, BitTorrent CEO Er...
If you like saying "like," you are, like, totally going to like what's going on at Facebook right now.
Microsoft is beta testing a PC management service aimed at supporting midsized businesses, the company announced Monday.
I spend most of my work day in front of a computer or a TV screen with a console hooked up to it, so I tend to forget how much real life events impact my job. Then a volcano erupted the week before Earth Day.
Have you wanted multi-touch support on your notebook's touchpad, but were out of luck because you've been running Ubuntu? Synaptics announced today the extension of its Gesture Suite to several Linux operating systems, which means that you can now z...
A software-based phone system launched Monday aims to give small businesses many features of advanced call-center software and soon will work with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms, according to startup Ringio.
Sales of server hardware and software for virtualization in the fourth quarter of 2009 increased for the first time in a year in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, according to an IDC report issued Monday.
Facebook will try to spur members to become fans of more of its site's Pages, which are profiles that organizations, companies and public figures set up to promote themselves and their brands, the company announced Monday.
Lenovo showed off a tweaked version of Google's Android operating system on its upcoming Lephone handset, as the company also launched an application download store for the phone and other products.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
Linux distribution vendor Canonical will soon release an updated version of its production-ready server operating system, the company announced Monday.
A computer security researcher has launched a project designed to provide people greater privacy when using Google, as the company expands the scope of data its collects about its users.
IBM on Monday reported first-quarter earnings of US$1.97 per share on $22.9 billion in revenue, a rise of 16 percent and 5 percent, respectively, over the same period last year.
The iPhone lost by Apple, or stolen from the company, is probably what users will see this summer when Apple starts selling the next version of its iconic smartphone, a hardware expert said today.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT