The U.S. government, if confronted in a cyberwar today, would not come out on top, a former U.S. director of national intelligence said Tuesday.
Intel Capital and other venture capital firms will invest US$3.5 billion in U.S. technology firms over the next two years, and Intel and 16 other large U.S. companies will step up their hiring of U.S. college graduates, especially those in computer s...
Amazon Web Services has added a new "high memory extra-large" instance option for its AWS' Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service, which provides scalable computing infrastructure over the Internet.
Ryan King, an engineer at Twitter, today told the blog MyNoSQL that the social networking company plans to move from MySQL to the Cassandra database for what he called its resilience, scalability and large community of open-source developers.
Intel announced a new initiative aimed at growing the tech job market in the United States and jumpstarting innovation and investment in the tech sector. The Invest in America Alliance is committed to investing US$3.5 billion private-sector dollars i...
A new research study estimates that 163 million "smartbooks" will ship worldwide in 2015 - a significant rate of growth given that the very first models only appeared in 2008.
Android and Apple's iPhone OS were the fastest-growing smartphone platforms in 2009, with sales of the iPhone OS overtaking those of Windows Mobile, research company Gartner said Tuesday. Symbian and Research In Motion's BlackBerry still lead the mar...
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Xilinx, which makes a range of chips often used in communications gear, plans to release its first 28-nanometer chips by the fourth quarter of this year to lower costs and attract new customers as the world pulls out of recession.
Intel was targeted by "sophisticated" attacks last month, about the same time that Google reported its network had been breached, allegedly by Chinese hackers.
Google's YouTube will drop support for Microsoft's nearly-nine-year-old Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) in just over two weeks, the popular video site has announced.
New numbers from the folks at Twitter show that people are tweeting furiously.
Web site owners in China will have to start submitting personal photos to register their sites with the government under new trial regulations, China's latest move in an Internet clampdown focused on porn.
LAS VEGAS - IBM yesterday outlined plans to to expand into a new line of business that may ultimately incorporate futuristic technologies, such as paint infused with nano-sized sensors, for managing energy usage in buildings and even cities.
If you crave advice on sculpting the perfect mustache, revel in the dark and mysterious world of vampires or seek a divorce from your partner, yes, there's a social network for that. Here are 10 weird and truly niche social networking sites that stri...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT