Samsung today launched its Wave smartphone in Australia, the first mobile phone to run the company's new open source Bada operating system.
Samsung announced a new netbook model today in the N230.
That Jeff Lebowski was one cool dude.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
This article is the first in a series of how-to stories on building a computer. For a video version of part one, click here.
HannStar Display, a Taiwanese maker of liquid crystal displays (LCDs), has agreed to plead guilty and pay a US$30 million fine for participating in a global conspiracy to fix prices of the displays, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Alcatel-Lucent has acquired ProgrammableWeb, which hosts an on-line directory of over 2,000 open web APIs (application programming interfaces) that developers can use to build 'mashups' of Web services.
Google's Android platform, like the Apple iPhone before it, has been a hit with consumers but has only been recently gotten serious about adding enterprise features.
The ASUS NX90JQ laptop was launched yesterday at a soundstage in Sydney's Entertainment Quarter. It has been designed to appeal to users who want better sound quality from a notebook.
As promised, AT&T today started selling the iPhone 4 to walk-in customers, but many stores quickly ran dry.
Hitachi Data Systems is preparing to offer cloud storage that even cloud-averse enterprises might accept: It resides in the customer's own data center.
Seagate Technologies today announced the first 3TB external desktop hard drive, which is capable of using USB 2.0, 3.0 or FireWire 800 connectivity.
Google will take a page from Mozilla's playbook and block outdated plug-ins from launching, part of new efforts to keep Chrome users safer, the company said Monday.
Google may not be throwing in the towel in its battle with the Chinese government, but it certainly took a step back this week.
Cloudera has unveiled a new set of Hadoop management tools, called Cloudera Enterprise, that the company will offer for an annual subscription fee, it announced on Tuesday. It has also updated its open-source distribution package of Hadoop.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW