Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Sybase will dramatically revamp and integrate its conglomeration of mobile software products, assuming software giant SAP, which is buying Sybase, doesn't have other ideas.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission won't block Google's US$750 million acquisition of mobile advertising vendor AdMob because the deal isn't likely to harm competition in the emerging mobile advertising market, the agency said Friday.
With the aim of bringing down the price of laptops, Intel on Monday launched a family of low-power processors for thin and light machines that could be more affordable than conventional laptops.
IBM is buying AT&T subsidiary Sterling Commerce, maker of business-to-business data integration software, for about US $1.4 billion in cash, the companies announced Monday.
After failing to gain market traction with its first iteration of hybrid drives three years ago, Seagate today announced a new hard-disk and solid-state combination drive with as much as 500GB of capacity, but with a 250GB model starting at $113.
PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell have spilled details about new quad-core laptop processors from Intel prior to launch of the chips.
Yahoo Mail and Messenger will power Nokia's mobile mail and chat services starting later this year, the companies said during a press conference on Monday.
Google's celebration of the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man last week flooded Mozilla's Firefox support forum with complaints about siren sounds and offbeat music.
Telstra has reduced excess usage charges on its business broadband plans and increased the speed of connections where possible. Excess data charges have been halved and now capped at $400 per month. Other customers who have eligible Telstra Business ...
OCZ Technology Group, Inc. today introduced two higher capacity versions of its Vertex 2 and Agility 2 SATA II 2.5-in solid state drives SSD today.
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
A new family of low-power processors from Intel promises to further blur the lines between notebook and netbook -- delivering power and performance similar to a full-size notebook, with the size, weight, and battery life of a netbook. IT administrato...
Seagate is having a second crack at SSD hybrid hard drives, a technology for boosting drive performance by adding flash memory to a conventional hard drive.
Taiwanese laptop-maker Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to launch a Windows 7 tablet PC next week at the Computex Taipei electronics show, after showing off a prototype tablet running Google's Android mobile software early this year.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC