Former Mozilla security chief Window Snyder has been hired by Apple.
Apple is looking to bring its recently announced iBooks platform to Australia, according to a job posting on Apple's employment site.
Innocomm Technology, a young smartphone developer, plans to launch its first handset with Google's Android mobile operating system and an analog TV receiver in the middle of this year, a company representative said Tuesday.
IBM on Tuesday announced new System x and BladeCenter servers, which are based on a new server design that the company claims will boost application performance while reducing energy costs in data centers.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
Four men who allegedly snagged millions of concert and sports tickets with an elaborate computer scam will have to defend themselves against federal prosecutors.
A NASA radar system onboard India's lunar orbiter has spotted evidence of water -- a lot of water -- on the moon's north pole.
Software AG opened a beta version of its social network for business process management (BPM) on Tuesday, a year after it first announced the service.
Sony has restored service to the PlayStation Network by resolving a glitch in the internal clock of some PlayStation 3 consoles that recognized 2010 as a leap year and wrongly added a Feb. 29 to the clock.
The first of Nokia's Cseries handset comes with integrated support for Facebook in the address book, and support for e-mail and instant messaging.
Attention has been focused on the higher speeds that will be offered by next generation LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile networks, but improved latency will be equally important to users, according to Nokia Siemens.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said its first six-core processor for desktops will ship in the second quarter of this year.
There is still a misconception that Amazon Web Services exists to sell the company's excess server capacity, but that is not the case, CTO Werner Vogels said during a keynote at Cebit.
Apple filed a patent infringement lawsuit Tuesday against HTC, claiming that the Taiwanese company is infringing 20 Apple patents.
Nvidia is launching the Ion 2 graphics platform, which could potentially turn netbooks into full-fledged multimedia boxes that can play back high-definition video.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT