Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg today announced the company's latest creation, a foray into the world of location-based services called Facebook Places.
Brocade Communications is preparing a 100-Gigabit Ethernet module for its NetIron MLX switch family, breaking the next LAN speed barrier in the flagship hardware line it acquired from Foundry Networks.
Court papers filed by the U.S. Government and Apple against a former manager detail a scheme that allegedly saw confidential Apple data supplied to Asian electronics companies over more than three years in return for kickbacks of more than US$1 milli...
Lenovo Group's sales in China rose 50 percent and sales in emerging markets doubled during the company's fiscal first quarter ended June 30, it said Thursday.
Australian mobile app developer mogeneration believes that although classification for mobile phone apps is "necessary", the measures currently in place are suitable for now.
SanDisk Wednesday unveiled a solid state drive (SSD) that is smaller than a postage stamp and weighs less than a paperclip.
Perhaps you heard the news yesterday about a fake Facebook "dislike" button that quickly spread virally across the service.
Beloit College has published its Mindset List for the Class of 2014, an annual tradition designed to capture the "cultural touchstones that shape the lives of students entering college this fall" and to make the rest of us all feel extremely old and ...
Mozilla on Tuesday said that it will not patch a bug that blocks the display of a warning when Firefox detects a potentially deceptive URL, saying the flaw was not a threat.
Perhaps Facebook is taking advantage of the summer doldrums, or maybe it's a sign that it really is listening to its users.
Android has taken the mobile world by storm, so it's no surprise that Google's foray into the smartphone market would become the subject of numerous books written to explain the technology.
Mobile business professionals have been able to sync Google Docs to the iPad and have access on the go even without a live network connection using the Memeo Connect app, but iPhone users were out of luck.
While Google easily hung onto its first-place spot in the U.S. search engine market last month, Yahoo made a surprising, if slight, advance.
Just hours after iiNet claimed to make history with Australia's first terabyte broadband plans, rival Primus has launched a new 1.1 terabyte offering - upping iiNet’s new deal by 111GB per month.
Well, there's little doubt that tablets running Google's Chrome operating system are coming soon--the only question is when.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions Architect (Collaboration Technology) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW