A leading economist has predicted the National Broadband Network (NBN) will boost all industries but also hurt retail and wholesale companies.
If you’re one of the few consumers who bought a TiVo before the Olympic Games and were a little disheartened at the lack of functionality, there’s some salvation in sight.
Antivirus developer SMobile released software this week to protect users of the G1 Android phone, although one security analyst wondered if people really need it.
An ex-Intel employee accused of stealing US$1 billion worth of trade secrets and using them to help rival AMD was indicted in Massachusetts Wednesday, according to news reports.
Microsoft has demonstrated its Windows 7 operating system (OS) on an Asus Eee PC featuring just 1GB of RAM and a 16GB solid-state drive.
Google's Android mobile platform doesn't "bubble up to the top" of Microsoft's list of toughest competitors to Windows Mobile in the market for smartphone OSes, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Thursday.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a new flash memory management system called ExtremeFFS that it says will dramatically improve two of the main weaknesses today in the emerging technology of solid-state drives (SSDs).
Plenty of business opportunities exist for entrepreneurs who focus their efforts on extending the application of Web 2.0 technologies for personal and workplace use, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Thursday.
For the second time in two days, Adobe Systems has warned users of multiple vulnerabilities in one of its most-popular programs and issued a security update to plug the holes.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang has a message for his Microsoft counterpart Steve Ballmer: Microsoft should buy Yahoo, and Ballmer only has to say the word and Yang will be sitting at the negotiating table.
Microsoft and Telstra will bring together business software applications, mobile services and devices, and unified communications services for SMEs via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Telstra today unveiled plans to release the fastest mobile broadband modem in the world, capable of reaching peak network downlink speeds of 21 megabits per second (Mbps).
On November 7, Gears of War 2 will hit retail shelves Australia wide. Sales of the exclusive Xbox 360 title are tipped to match blockbuster movies' opening weekends, with critics predicting it will be the biggest-selling game of the summer.
Sxip, which develops the free single sign-on plug-in for Firefox called Sxipper, is working to revolutionize the use of address books by helping Web surfers link their contacts to information they are searching for on the Web.
Dell will add a new wireless option to future laptops by installing radio chips that provide connectivity over the unused US television spectrum known as white spaces.
Latest News Articles
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
- Windows upgrades, Chromebooks slow PC market bleeding in Q2
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 3% off $1249 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC