According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
A Chinese company is tweaking Google’s Android operating system to run on a laptop using homegrown Chinese microprocessors, which are backed by the government.
EMC's RSA division is embracing the virtualization trend that its VMware spinoff helped kick off, announcing Thursday that three of its core security products will work in VMware virtualized environments.
Companies should take extra steps to secure their source code from the type of targeted attacks that hit Google, Adobe, Intel and others over the past few months.
North Korea has reportedly developed its own version of the Linux operating with a graphical user interface that closely resembles Microsoft Windows.
Acer is showing its K11 Pico Projector in the Planet Reseller section of the Cebit trade show, where staff say it will go on sale by late April.
International environmental group Greenpeace hit out at Samsung on Wednesday for reneging on a promise to remove harmful substances from its electronics products.
First adult apps, now Wi-Fi.
Microsoft has sold 90 million copies of Windows 7 to date, making it the fastest-selling operating system in history, according to Peter Klein, Microsoft's chief financial officer. Klein made the comments earlier this week while speaking at the Morga...
Gartner has raised its worldwide PC shipment forecast for this year, predicting growth of 20 percent compared to 2009, partly driven by growth in shipments of mobile devices like laptops and netbooks.
Last week, an observant member of the Valve forums pointed out that there were resources and code added to the new Steam beta that pointed to a possible port to OS X. The forums were churning with rumors and speculation of the gaming giant's future M...
Microsoft plans to spend $9.5 billion on research and development this year, which a senior executive said Thursday is more than any competitor.
Nero, makers of optical media-burning software, has announced a new version of its SecurDisc data- protection technology, which should increase your chances of recovering content from damaged CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
The North Korean government appears to have developed its own graphical Linux-based "Red Star" operating system, though its people still prefer that symbol of Yankee high-tech imperialism, Microsoft Windows.
Intel Corp. today announced it is shipping to electronics manufacturers its first processor platform customized for home servers and small office network attached storage (NAS) systems.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW