The U.S. Defense Department is expanding its exclusive arrangement with McAfee, whose security software is at the heart of the military's cybersecurity efforts.
Opera has made the beta version of its mobile browser, Opera Mobile 10, available to handsets running Microsoft's Windows Mobile OS.
Google phone rumors are back with a vengeance, spurred on by reports that the Internet behemoth Google is partnering with phone maker HTC on a "super" Android device thinner than the Droid and iPhone. The release date for this Google-branded phone is...
When Sony unveiled the Reader Daily Edition, its first e-reader with a wireless connection, it said it would be available in December in time for the holidays.
Dubbed by AMD as the "world's fastest," the ATI Radeon HD 5970 joins the ranks of DirectX 11 capable graphics cards, and includes ATI's Eyefinity multi-display technology.
US Federal officials have put the PS3 to work breaking passwords on computer equipment confiscated from suspected child pornographers, according to a story released on the Scripps Howard Foundation wire. (When Sony said the PS3 'only does everything'...
The antitrust battle between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices isn't necessarily over, despite a settlement agreement announced by the microprocessor companies.
Aware of the value of relevant and timely data in business processes, data integration software provider Informatica has recently released its unified and open data integration infrastructure platform, Informatica 9.
A political column in this morning's Washington Examiner claims video games like America's Army are the most effective recruitment tools of the U.S. Army.
Independent game developer Eric Ruth is coding a free PC game that envisions what Valve's popular zombie-killing franchise might have looked like on an 8-bit console, with plans to release a full version in January 2010.
Powered by the same impressive Unity 3D engine that has made a number of other well-executed 3D titles possible on the iPhone, as well as Cartoon Network's impressive FusionFall browser-based RPG, Ravensword: The Fallen King is the closest thing to a...
NDoors announced on November 11 that they successfully completed the GNGWC 2009 Atlantica Thai Final Round held last weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.
House lawmakers introduced a bill that would restrict the use of peer-to-peer technology on government networks in response to several embarrassing data leaks.
HTC has announced the Australian launch of its highly anticipated Hero and Tattoo Android smartphones, revealing that it will partner with retailer Harvey Norman rather than a carrier.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW