A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
Lime Wire and its former CEO are liable for the copyright infringement executed by its users, a New York federal judge said on Tuesday.
Fujitsu has developed a robot teddy bear that's designed to motivate children and stimulate the elderly.
Skype today launched a Web-based tool to help small and medium sized businesses manage access to the Internet telephony service. Skype Manager replaces Skype Business Control Panel.
To celebrate the ten year anniversary of its IXUS digital compact camera range, Canon has just announced the Canon IXUS 300 HS, which will be available in late May 2010.
Cisco Systems emerged from the effects of the global economic downturn in its fiscal third quarter ended May 1, posting what Chairman and CEO John Chambers said was probably the company's best quarter ever.
A new report blames a single Eastern European gang for about two-thirds of all phishing attempts conducted in the last half of 2009.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Mac-heads rejoice, your gaming trough just expanded by several dozen on-demand titles.
Holy Android, Batman: Your Google-powered smartphone may soon be able to control your car.
The U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets failed to pinpoint any single cause for last week's stock market plummet that sent the Dow Jones Industrial Index plunging almost 1,000 points in a half hour.
SAP has announced it will buy mobile and database vendor Sybase for roughly $5.8 billion.
A press release sent our way this afternoon promises "trillions" of different weapon configurations for the upcoming downloadable first-person shooter, BlackLight: Tango Down.
Late last year, we brought you a story reporting that the U.S. Air Force commissioned a $2 million purchase for thousands of PlayStation 3 consoles in order to create a supercomputer capable of running complex military programs, with the PS3's cell p...
SAP is buying mobile and database vendor Sybase for roughly US$5.8 billion, the company announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW