Speaking to financial analysts on the heels of Microsoft's announcement of layoffs and a disappointing second quarter, CEO Steve Ballmer referred to current economic conditions as an entire recalibration that means the economy likely won't return to ...
Chinese officials have closed 1,250 Web sites and arrested 41 people as part of the country's ongoing campaign against Internet pornography, and plan to extend the crackdown to content for mobile phones, China's Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said...
Google continues to trim off its underperforming services, this time cutting one that had been met with skepticism when it launched but nevertheless garnered some support.
HTC today announced the launch of its latest smartphone in Australia, the Touch HD.
A six-week review into the regulatory environment for Australia's looming National Broadband Network (NBN) has been completed and received by the federal government.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
Apple executives offered no new information about the health of CEO Steve Jobs during the company's first-quarter earnings call on Wednesday, which came as a report surfaced that US regulators are reviewing Apple's public statements about his medical...
Telstra's top network chief Greg Winn has resigned less than a month after the telco was banned by government from bidding on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Holy See appears set to start riding the Web 2.0 wave.
Akamai's Web traffic delivery surged to record levels during President Barack Obama's inauguration Tuesday, as the company's global content delivery networks had to deliver a peak of more than 7 million simultaneous data streams.
Swedish operator Ericsson saw declining profits for its fourth quarter and will lay off 5,000 employees in a continuing effort to cut costs, the company said Wednesday.
The US Supreme Court has refused to resurrect a law requiring Web sites containing "material harmful to minors" to restrict access based on age, presumably ending a 10-year fight over whether the law violated free speech rights.
Google planned to turn off an antiphishing service used by Firefox 2.0 Monday, a Mozilla executive said Tuesday.
Seagate will issue fixes soon for faulty firmware that is causing several models of the company's hard drives to freeze, it said Wednesday.
Independent gaming software distributor, Red Ant, has gone into receivership after running into financial difficulty.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC