The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
SandForce Inc. announced today a new family of solid-state disk (SSD) processors that the company claims will allow lower-cost, commodity NAND flash memory to be used in data center operations. The disks will also be faster and more reliable for use ...
Commercial solid state drives (SSDs) have finally started reaching the capacities found in the hard disk world, with the release of a new 512GB drive from US storage startup Super Talent.
Microsoft Corp.'s claim that customers pay a US$3,400 "Apple Tax" when they buy Macs rather than Windows-based PCs is "silly" and "stupid," an analyst who follows Apple Inc. said Friday.
Microsoft Corp. announced Thursday that it will start pushing Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) to customers this month.
Although the media blitz about the Conficker worm prompted a significant number of enterprise users to finally fix a six-month-old Windows bug, about 1 in 5 business computers still lack the patch, a security company said Monday.
Another worm attack early Monday on Twitter kept the micro-blogging Web service chasing down infected accounts and deleting rogue tweets.
Need your kids to pick their grades up? Tell them to spend less time on Facebook.
As planned, Microsoft Corp. will drop Windows XP out of what it calls "mainstream support" Tuesday, the company confirmed Monday.
The social media phenomenon that is Twitter continues to attract third-party developers with the London-based WorkDigital developing TwitterJobSearch, a job search engine for the microblogging service now available online (in beta, of course).
Changes Microsoft has made to its desktop virtualization licensing are giving enterprises more scenarios for how they can virtualize Windows XP or Vista on corporate desktops, but it's still a complicated and relatively expensive endeavor, according ...
Google committed a major transgression by only including support for a subset of Java classes in its App Engine development platform, according to Sun Microsystems' chief open source officer, Simon Phipps.
Dell is in talks with China Mobile to offer a smartphone based on the carrier's mobile operating system, a move that would take Dell into a huge but competitive market in China, an analyst said Monday.
Microsoft has reacted to the global economic slump by reassigning half of its forward-looking Live Labs staff to other projects around the company. The remaining half will focus solely on Microsoft's search products, the area that probably offers Mic...
Facebook has ended its brief e-relationship with The Pirate Bay, the controversial BitTorrent search engine.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW