Despite predictions that cloud computing will change the economics and strategic direction of corporate IT, the cloud's greatest impact so far has been in focused, often small projects that owe little to visions of complex, enterprise-class, computin...
Many people are dismissive of Wikipedia. For example, back in 2005, as quoted in the Ideas in Action blog, Robert McHenry, a former editor-in-chief of the Encyclopedia Britannica, argued: "Many revisions, corrections, and updates are badly done or fa...
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
User frustration ran high in IT news this week. People cursed Apple and AT&T after both companies' Web sites crashed from the crush of iPhone 4 pre-orders.
Intel's next-generation processor code-named Westmere-EX may include more cores than the company's current server chips, according to the title of a paper about the chip announced on Sunday.
New research has further confirmed the difficulties security software companies are having keeping up with an explosion in malicious software programs on the Internet.
The open-source content management system WordPress turned seven years old last month. In its lifetime, it has attracted a devout following: More than 28,000 people download WordPress every day, with over 11.4 million active installations, including ...
Apple's total iPhone user base may reach as high as 100 million users by the end of 2011, according to Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty. In a widely reported research note, Huberty expects to see about 42 million iPhones sold by the end of 2010 a...
Facebook released a point-by-point rebuttal to an open letter about privacy from consumer watchdog groups this week, saying that it already created measures to protect user privacy and that its instant personalization pilot program has been greatly m...
The Samsung Captivate The Samsung Captivate, an Android 2.1 smartphone, will go on sale at AT&T later this year, offering a 4-in. Super AMOLED touchscreen display and a 1 GHz processor that may help make the device a viable competitor to the iPho...
Intel's research and development group was the first internal segment to increase efficiency with an infrastructure- and platform-as-a-service approach, improving its server utilization rate from 59 percent in the first half of 2006 to 80 percent tod...
Oracle has brought in the big guns to assist in its intellectual-property lawsuit against rival applications vendor SAP, hiring attorney David Boies, well-known for his high-profile role prosecuting the U.S. government's landmark antitrust case again...
An interface designer interning at Mozilla has suggested that the company mimic gimmicks in Google's Chrome to make users think Firefox starts up faster.
The Federal Communications Commission Spectrum Task Force laid out preliminary ideas on Friday for making frequencies now used for satellite services available for conventional mobile broadband.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC