NASA is making one final effort to detect signs of life in the Mars Lander, which scientists fear has frozen to death on the surface of the Red Planet.
The CodePlex Foundation, the open-source projects initiative funded by Microsoft, has appointed a technical director, Stephen Walli.
Intel has announced it is shipping to equipment manufacturers its 25-nanometer (nm) NAND flash memory chip, which doubles the capacity of its previous 34nm chip.
Even without cookies, popular browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox give Web sites enough information to get a unique picture of their visitors about 94 percent of the time, according to research compiled over the past few months by the Elec...
Apple's iPad won't put a crimp on sales of netbooks this year, an analyst has predicted.
IBM on Tuesday updated its System x iDataPlex servers to include graphics processors from Nvidia as it tries bring high-performance capabilities to its scale-out servers.
Cisco Tuesday said it intends to acquire privately held Moto Development Group, a product design consulting firm that helped develop Cisco's Flip video camera. Moto, not to be confused with Motorola (which sometimes is referred to by the nickname Mot...
Yahoo has agreed to buy Associated Content, an Internet company that commissions and publishes articles and other content from its network of 380,000 freelance contributors and that generates revenue from online advertising.
Semiconductor research firm Chipworks has disassembled Microsoft's Kin Two smartphone to find that the device is powered by an aging Tegra chip from Nvidia that could be outdated by the end of this year.
Hewlett-Packard reported solid results for its second quarter as strong growth in PC and x86 server sales helped offset an unremarkable quarter for its services business.
Amazon Web Services has added a new high-availability feature called Multi-Availability Zone (Multi-AZ) to its cloud-based Relational Database Service (RDS), the company said on Tuesday.
Facebook is launching a new mobile site designed to be a speedier and cheaper option to its main mobile site.
Google plans to acquire video and VoIP (Voice over IP) codec developer Global IP Solutions (GIPS) for approximately 421 million Norwegian kronor (US$68.2 million) in cash, the company said on Tuesday.
Microsoft today warned users of a vulnerability in the 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 that could be used to hijack systems.
Controlling a coilgun from your iPhone? I guess there's an app for that too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia