Hewlett-Packard confirmed on Wednesday that it had acquired Melodeo, its second recent acquisition in the mobile market.
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
When managing a constantly expanding system with many moving parts, it is crucial to break the system into large numbers of small pieces and manage them with lots of small, dedicated teams, advised Bobby Johnson, who is director of engineering for Fa...
Skype launched a new software developer kit on Wednesday to help electronics makers embed Skype into any new device they're working on.
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-acceleration appliance it says can boost online sales and give Web sites higher ranking among search engines.
On Wednesday, .org became the first generic top-level domain to offer its customers improved security using DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions).
Now that Google Voice is open to everybody in the U.S., small business owners, particularly those with less than 25 employees, should take a close look at Google's free phone management service. Here are ten good reasons why:
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Somewhere in Hollywood, Paris Hilton is weeping.
Qualcomm has started sampling its FSM9xxx family of chipsets for femtocells, the company said on Tuesday.
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
Red Hat has launched a comprehensive package, called Red Hat Cloud Foundations, that will allow organizations to run applications in both public clouds and their own private clouds.
Twitter users exercise wit over leadership #spill
Verizon on Tuesday introduced the newest Droid and the second from Motorola, but some Android fans may be disappointed to learn that it won't ship with the latest operating system or the newest Flash Player.
The dust has settled on the iPhone 4 pre-order stampede, the tents are pitched outside of Apple stores, and the world is bracing for the official launch of the next-generation iPhone tomorrow.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW