Wondering when you can get a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon smartphone processor to game on the go? Or Optimus-enabled Nvidia chips in your laptop to save battery while traveling? At this year's Computex expo in Taipei, chips are getting smaller, faster...
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) gets underway Monday in San Francisco, and speculation is rampant over what revelations CEO Steve Jobs has planned. Here are my five top picks.
Apple and Microsoft. Microsoft and Apple. The two most valuable tech companies in the world will host competing conferences next week for IT pros and developers. While Apple gets its iGroove on with the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San F...
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
Adobe late Friday warned that attackers are exploiting a critical vulnerability in the company's most widely-used software: Flash Player and Adobe Reader.
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
The WiMax Forum has closed one office in the past several months and lost as many as 100 members, but it is not concerned about the 4G technology losing its footing as many mobile operators commit to using LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks instead.
Echoing earlier research, a report from iSuppli shows that worldwide PC shipments hit record growth in the first quarter of this year.
Companies showed off over a dozen new rivals for the iPad at Computex this year, including a nifty 10-inch touchscreen tablet that docks into a speaker from Compal Electronics.
Oracle is making further job cuts related to its acquisition of Sun Microsystems, primarily in Europe and Asia, the company said in a regulatory filing Friday.
A new, critical bug in Adobe's Flash Player is giving some attackers a back door into victims computers, Adobe warned late Friday.
Google's move to ban Windows for internal use was ostensibly for security reasons. But that looks more like a convenient excuse than anything else, because there are plenty of reasons the ban doesn't make sense.
It's time for your weekly slice of geek. This week <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197041/meet_the_geektechers.html">the team</a> has news on what chips have been revealed at the recent Computex expo in Taiwan, how Apple is showing off the ca...
In a reversal of course, Google now says that it will give European regulators data it secretly collected from open wireless networks over the past three years.
Ladies and gentlemen, step up to the ring: We've got a good old-fashioned Microsoft-Apple battle a-brewin'.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA