Google grew its revenue and profits in the second quarter, but while revenue topped Wall Street's expectations, profits fell short.
Advanced Micro Devices on Thursday reported a net loss during the second quarter of fiscal 2010, breaking a streak of two consecutive quarters of profitability.
Optus and Nokia Siemens Networks successfully demonstrated Long Term Evolution (LTE) mobile technology at a Thai restaurant in Gordon, Sydney, today, but did not make clear exactly when the upgrade to its 3G network would take place.
Newly established independent software vendor (ISV), Personal Audio, is targeting hardcore gamers with its surround sound audio software.
That is all.
The race for the No. 2 spot among PC vendors may be to close to call, with analyst firms disagreeing over whether or not Dell lagged behind rival Acer during the second quarter.
Texas Instruments on Wednesday agreed to buy two chip factories in Japan, adding to other distressed chip assets its been able to purchase since the global recession hit last year.
Consumer Reports magazine said on Wednesday that Apple iPhone 4 owners can eliminate reception problems by enclosing their phones in the "Bumper" case Apple sells.
Finjan has sued five rival security companies, including Symantec and McAfee, claiming it holds crucial patents used by popular antivirus products and security services.
As you're probably already aware, 2009's spin-savvy music sim DJ Hero is getting an official sequel. What you probably didn't know was the long, long list of cross-genre artists that DJ Hero 2 will feature.
How many times have you gone to plug in a USB device, only to get it wrong and try to plug it in upside down? Ultratek is guessing that it's a fairly common occurrence, and it's recently introduced a USB connector that can be inserted regardless of i...
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
With iPhone 4 sales in the millions and Motorola's Droid X launch looming, Research in Motion's BlackBerry 6 preview smacks of desperation.
Apple has bought Poly9, a Quebec-based online mapping company, and has relocated most of the firm's employees to Apple's Silicon Valley offices, according to a report by French-Canadian news site Cyberpresse. PCWorld was unable to reach either Apple ...
Security company Imperva has announced a software firewall that protects and monitors access to files sitting on network-attached storage (NAS) servers.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT