The e-reader market is constantly moving, with new models being introduced (and prices dropping) on almost a weekly rate. The latest additions are from Sony, which has revamped its line of Sony Reader e-book readers. While two out of the three new mo...
Dell has been relatively quiet about its modular data-center products, but on Tuesday it showed off a new design it has started selling to large "hyperscale" customers, which include big Internet firms like Microsoft and Facebook.
The number of people with Internet access in Brazil, Russia, China, India and Indonesia will double by 2015, management consulting firm Boston Consulting Group said in a report released Wednesday.
Google, Skype and other companies providing communications services in India will have to make provisions for interception of these communications by India's security agencies, Indian home secretary, G.K. Pillai, said in Delhi on Wednesday, according...
Swedish Director of Public Prosecution Marianne Ny has decided to reopen an investigation into rape charges directed at WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, she said in a statement issued Wednesday.
Apple announced its second-generation Apple TV during a press event Wednesday, showing off the updated device, which streams movies from the Internet or mobile devices directly to TV sets.
Hewlett-Packard today announced that it has entered into a joint development agreement with Hynix Semiconductor to develop and bring memristor, a new circuit element first demonstrated in HP Labs, to market in future memory products.
PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to watch movies in 3D by October, Sony CEO Howard Stringer promised during his speech Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
The browser battle returned to what passes for normalcy in August as Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE), which had a two-month run of usage share gains, lost ground to the usual suspect: Google's Chrome.
VCC, a nationwide retail construction company, was forced to diversify when the recession struck. The company found that giving project managers smartphone access to customer data was a big boost in attracting new business.
Salesforce.com rolled out a new service on Wednesday that integrates business-contact information with its own CRM (customer relationship management) application and Chatter collaboration software.
Sony will launch a streaming music service, "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity," by the end of the year, the company said Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Oracle's lawsuit against Google over Java patents could alienate some people in the Java space, but the litigation is not likely to prompt a forking of the Java platform itself, the founder of the popular Spring Framework for Java development said on...
Windows Phone 7 has been finalized and released to manufacturers, Microsoft announced in a blog today.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTAEM Technology Lead - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD