GPS manufacturer TomTom has launched a free online route planner for Australians. The service lets users plan a journey and offers an estimate of how long the trip will take.
Sony introduced three new upcoming products for its audio lineup this Wednesday, all of which offer to bring so-called 3D sound to the home.
Canonical officials are emphasizing software vendor support in the release this week of upgrades to the company's Ubuntu open source Linux platform.
Google's top energy executive has offered some simple steps for making data centers more energy-efficient, including raising the thermostat to 27 degrees Celsius (80 degrees Fahrenheit) to cut down on cooling costs.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
The Daily Show's Jon Stewart on Wednesday night weighed in on the lost iPhone debacle skewering Apple over the police raid on Gizmodo Editor Jason Chen's house.
When Sony nerfed Linux support for the PS3 in early April, we knew it was only a matter of time before someone pulled a pack of lawyers out of their pocket.
The discovery of water ice on the surface of an asteroid has NASA scientists conjecturing that asteroids and comets could have delivered enough water to a primordial Earth to fill its oceans.
Yahoo will be offering five-minute video clips containing highlights of Barclays Premier League football matches from next season, after securing an exclusive deal.
Microsoft confirmed it has canceled further development and production on its tablet project, codenamed Courier, which industry watchers speculated could help drive down costs of Apple's popular iPad.
If history can help predict the future, then Hewlett-Packard has a good shot at aptly digesting Palm, analysts say.
Analyzing the quarrel between Google and China raises questions of how the Web helps an oppressed country develop democracy, according to a Massachusetts Institute of Technology panel discussion.
The One Laptop Per Child Project delivered 2,100 laptops to a United Nations project in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, the largest deployment so far in a program that aims to give half a million Palestinian children access to the computers over the next...
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) sees the Web becoming a platform where data can be posted and reused in multiple ad-hoc applications, to judge from a workshop the organization held at the WWW2010 conference, this week in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW