If you managed to get your hands on Apple's hotly anticipated iPhone 4, the next step may be to purchase a new set of accessories. The iPhone 4 features a new shape and design, preventing the smartphone from fitting into older iPhone docks and cases....
Microsoft fired another salvo as its battle against <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> for <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9142593/Google_and_Microsoft_to_escalate_war_in_2010">search tur...
The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) has launched a formal investigation into four patent complaints filed against Apple by computer graphics hardware maker S3 Graphics, which asked the agency to block Apple from importing the iPhone, iPad...
Short range communication using NFC (Near Field Communication) circuitry embedded in mobile phones has had a difficult journey to market, but it may soon see light at the end of the tunnel with increasing adoption for city transit projects, according...
Pornography will have its own top-level domain, dot-XXX, the board of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers decided Friday.
Intel has posted a demonstration of its Linux-based Meego OS for tablet computers via a YouTube video that shows the OS's multitouch support, multitasking and integrated social networking.
When it comes to enterprise open source software vendor Red Hat, one might assume its biggest competitors to be Oracle, Novell, Microsoft, or even IBM.
Salesforce.com has sued Microsoft for patent infringement, making a move in response to an intellectual property suit Redmond filed against the on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) vendor last month.
In keeping with Google's enthusiasm for the emerging HTML5 standard, many upcoming features of the company's Gmail Web-based e-mail service will be rendered in HTML5, said Adam de Boor, a staff software engineer working on the service.
Web site operators will be able to register domain names written entirely in Chinese characters, including the final characters to the right of the last dot, in a matter of months.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
As reported by the Capcom Unity blog yesterday afternoon, Zombrex Dead Rising Sun, the delightfully campy and wonderfully titled directorial debut from Capcom's own global head of research and development Keiji Inafune, will be seeing a multilingual ...
Details are still scarce, but according to a press release issued by Interplay and Beamdog earlier today, MDK2, BioWare's quirky cult-classic third-person shooter, will see a re-release on the Nintendo Wii as a downloadable WiiWare title, as well as ...
Microsoft on Wednesday updated its rough-edged preview of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), adding support for several crucial HTML5 standards and boasting that the browser is faster than ever.
It was surely only the purest coincidence that Verizon, Motorola and Google introduced the Droid X smartphone the day before Apple's iPhone 4 shipped. And certainly, the companies' ability to get actual shipping units into reviewers' hands before mos...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC