Twitter Tuesday confirmed that it is working on new features designed to help companies use the microblogging site to grow their business.
Toshiba will take its first step towards mass production of a new generation of memory chips later this year when it begins construction of a new factory in Japan.
Fujitsu will soon launch an all-in-one computer that can capture and display video images with the illusion of 3D.
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
The Herschel Space Observatory has made a major finding - a hole in space.
Google and Verizon are working on a tablet computer in hopes of competing with Apple's iPad, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Microsoft today patched two critical vulnerabilities in Office, the Visual Basic for Applications development tool and its Windows e-mail clients.
Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, has revoked some his site founder's privileges after contributors protested that he had deleted images of children without warning.
As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 2010, the latest version of its venerable productivity suite, Google is persuading longtime Office users to ditch Redmond's apps and upgrade to Google Docs instead.
The second man charged in 2006 computer attacks on The Planet and T35 Hosting has agreed to plead guilty.
Demand for netbooks is stabilizing and is poised for growth as consumers start purchasing the devices as primary PCs, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office confirmed a patent held by i4i that has been at the heart of a dispute with Microsoft.
Apple will issue a fix to answer complaints from iPad owners of weak wireless signals, dropped connections and slow surfing speeds, the company said in a recently-published support document.
Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Google Calendar suffered a major outage on Thursday, the second crash in the past week for the company's hosted calendaring application.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia