Microsoft today said it will deliver four security updates next week to patch five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including the bug that a Google researcher took public a month ago.
In a joint announcement today at NBN Co's offices in Sydney, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and NBN Co CEO Mike Quigley revealed the 19 locations for the second stage rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout.
Though 3D-capable cameras are nothing new, two new additions to Sony's 2010 Cyber-shot line are notable for their 3D-shooting capabilities: They're the first everyday point-and-shoot cameras that offer 3D imaging capabilities, and they create 3D phot...
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy's department -- Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE) -- has set up a trial Twitter account, joining what it described as the "tweeps".
Thirty-five percent of companies believe that their organisation's sensitive information has been given to competitors, according to a new survey.
Australia's third-largest Internet service provider (ISP), iiNet, has struck a deal with FetchTV to distribute an IPTV service to its customers.
Vodafone today increased the data quota and cut excess fees (on capped plans) on its mobile broadband plans, with four new postpaid and one new prepaid options.
News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Bluetooth is being primed to boldly go where it has never gone before.
Verizon mocked Apple and its new iPhone 4 in a New York Times ad this week. Promoting its flagship Droid X, Verizon's ad states: "Most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and...
Canadian teen heart-throb Justin Bieber is most searched person on the internet, says Ask Jeeves.
The hacker group known as iPhone Dev-Team apparently is close to unlocking iPhone 4 in order to run unofficial apps and to use other GSM cellular networks besides AT&T.
Despite all claims by PC purists that the iPad is a toy that has no real purpose--especially in the corporate world, there are large enterprises embracing the tablet device.
The U.S. National Security Agency is building a system that would help detect cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal that cites unnamed sources.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's $300 Windows VR headsets: 6 thing we know (and 1 big question)
- Review: HP's Elite x3 is too much smartphone, not enough PC
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW