The Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC) has added a power efficiency metric, TPC-Energy, to its ongoing roundups of speedy transactional processing systems. Hewlett-Packard is the first participant to use the new TPC-Energy specification...
Research in Motion released BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) 5.02 today, an update that, in an unusual turnabout, copies a mobile management capability from the iPhone's iOS: the ability to manage corporate data separately from personal data. That ...
Heavy demand for upload capacity from the iPhone 4 has exposed a flaw in the software for Alcatel-Lucent's 3G network equipment, temporarily forcing lower upstream speeds for some AT&T subscribers.
Nokia has asked Russian authorities to help retrieve what it says is an unauthorized model of a future phone that a blogger wrote about and photographed on a phone review site.
Research in Motion (RIM) Wednesday padded the latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server software with new security features designed to accommodate the growing use BlackBerry devices in corporate settings.
Server virtualization is a growing reality in data centers.
How much is Xbox Live really worth? All it took was a little back of the envelope figuring for Bloomberg to come up with $1 billion in annual revenue for Microsoft's fiscal year, ending June 30.
With over 300 downloadable games in Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade, many games aren't getting the promotion they deserve. The dashboard architects are hoping to fix that by redesigning the service in an effort they call 'Destination Arcade.'
Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Apple has banned a developer from its App Store after fraudulent purchases of his applications were made from around 400 accounts, it said in a statement.
One financial year has ended and another begun. That means that, once again, it's time to dig out your boxes of receipts, tally your expenses and figure out if you can claim a couple of bottles of scotch after reviewing a breathalyser.
National broadband provider iiNet yesterday held out the possibility that customers would be able to sign up to its internet television (IPTV) offering without needing one of its BoB ADSL routers, in a wide-ranging briefing about the FetchTV-based se...
Google today announced the launch of its retail-friendly Commerce Search in Australia. The company says it will help Australian shoppers find products online.
VeriSign's Online Fraud Barometer shows that one in 10 Australians who use the Internet have lost an average of $1000 to online theft and fraud in the past 12 months, the company announced yesterday.
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia