With the RSA Conference cranking up, EMC's security division RSA and Symantec rolled out security product releases Tuesday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday reported a wider loss for the quarter compared to last year as it tries to recover from the recession.
Fujitsu began selling in Japan on Tuesday a laptop that runs on wind power - well, almost. The company is purchasing wind power "green energy credits" for each of the "FMV Loox" laptops sold that are equivalent to the amount of electricity estimated ...
Officials with eBay encouraged police, prosecutors and U.S. enforcement agencies to contact them for help on investigations, saying that working with law enforcement is a top priority for the huge retail and auction site.
Startup Tap In Systems is launching its Cloud Management Service, a platform that will be used to monitor cloud-based applications, at the Under the Radar conference, it said on Tuesday.
The Mayo Clinic medical practice has launched the first widely available e-health information service for patients on Microsoft's HealthVault service, the result of a partnership the companies launched last year.
VMware launched an upgrade to its core software platform on Tuesday with the message that virtualization is ready to run any class of enterprise application, no matter how large.
The mystery why cybercriminals want a discontinued Nokia phone isn't getting any clearer.
Chip maker Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said it would ship new laptop and server processors later this quarter, which should up the ante in its competition with rival chip maker Intel.
A standards group on Tuesday approved specifications for a new Bluetooth standard that speeds up wireless data transfers between devices like smartphones and laptops.
The High Court of Australia's decision regarding the legality of the reproduction of Channel Nine's television programming guide by third-party provider IceTV will be handed down tomorrow morning at 10:15 EST.
Eight Australians and five Kiwis have made the cut for the 2009 Google Summer of Code, announced today.
Australian scientific agency the CSIRO reports that a $12 million upgrade to its radio telescope, which will boost bandwidth from 128 MHz to 2 GHz, is almost completed.
The same day it appears to have lost out on the opportunity to buy Sun Microsystems, IBM reported that revenue for the first quarter of 2009 dropped 11 percent compared to the same quarter last year and just barely missed analyst expectations.
Travellers on Tokyo's subway system are getting some high-tech help finding their destinations with the start of trials Monday of an interactive map system.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Ford wants to keep drivers alert on the long road to autonomous cars
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of Things
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW