Telstra will conduct trials of wireless broadband technology Long Term Evolution (LTE) in May in order to assess its performance.
When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Users of popular micro-blogging service Twitter were unable to access the site for almost 30 minutes early Wednesday.
Complaints to a Japanese Internet watchdog regarding illegal content almost doubled in 2009, led by a surge in reports related to child pornography and illegal drugs.
Google is working with Intel, Sony and other partners to develop Google TV, a service aimed at putting the Internet search giant's Web offerings in people's living rooms, the New York Times reported Wednesday.
Global research firm Ovum has released a report on the telecommunications industry warning that revenue growth is in decline for many "mature market operators," and slowing for those in emerging telco markets.
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Just as Google's Nexus One phone may be about to gain momentum, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the search giant's application for the Nexus One trademark.
Intel unveiled an array of new Xeon 5600 server processors.
Microsoft yesterday unveiled a very early edition of its next-generation browser, IE9.
Should teenagers who illegally download music, films and the like in their bedrooms be treated like criminal gangs counterfeiting everything from life-saving drugs to Gucci handbags?
Telstra has launched a new service that gives Australian businesses the opportunity to communicate face-to-face via desktop video phones.
Nvidia on Wednesday asked customers to remove drivers that caused its GeForce graphics cards to overheat, which ultimately crashed some PCs.
Microsoft revealed this week at its Mix 10 conference for Microsoft-oriented Web developers that its forthcoming Windows Phone 7 mobile OS will not include a clipboard capability for copy-and-paste operations -- at least not in the first version.
Businesses are finally prying their hands from Windows XP as they warm to Windows 7, a research company said today.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia