Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was US$1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Yahoo's second-quarter revenue was $US1.60 billion, coming in on the low end of the company's expectations and falling short of analyst predictions.
Oracle announced this week Oracle Service Bus 11g, an enterprise service bus providing integration services in SOA environments and featuring improvements around caching and service governance.
Foursquare, the location-based social-networking service, registered its 100 millionth "check-in" on Monday evening, the company said Tuesday.
Adobe has announced the <a href="http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitalpublishing/">Digital Publishing Solution</a>, the first stage in a new set of tools that allows designers to create interactive magazines in InDesign that can be output as app...
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Apple flunked its first response to the iPhone 4's antenna problems, but the company turned everything around with a last-minute press conference and free bumper cases, one crisis communications expert said.
VMware on Tuesday reported a 48 percent jump in revenue for the second quarter, a greater increase than expected, and raised its outlook for the full year on strong demand for its virtualization software.
Nokia Siemens Networks' acquisition of most of Motorola's cellular networks business may be the last move in a long game of consolidation in the industry, which has been hammered by price pressures.
The Internet has been abuzz with rumors and conjecture about why blogging Web site Blogetery.com and its reported 70,000 bloggers went dark last week.
Google has given a major overhaul to the layout of its Images search engine's results page and introduced a new advertising format specific for this service.
Adobe provides its beleaguered PDF reader with sandbox technology to thwart exploits. "This is coming out in the next major release", reveals Brad Arkin, head of security at Adobe, to Webwereld.
Wikileaks has turned back on its system that allows whistleblowers to securely submit documents to the site after it was down for maintenance, according to the organization's blog.
As Google restructures its operations in China, the company announced on Tuesday that it would end technical support for two services belonging to a popular online forum in the country.
Google has signed a 20-year agreement to buy energy from a wind farm in Iowa, giving it access to enough renewable energy to supply several of its data centers, the company said on Tuesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW