Businesses should test Microsoft Windows 7 this year, in order to orchestrate a move away from Windows XP by 2012.
Internet Explorer (IE) gained browser usage share last month in the U.S., while major rivals Firefox and Chrome both lost ground, Microsoft said today, citing data from Web analytics firm Net Applications.
Australian ISP Exetel has moved to terminate a number of unprofitable accounts, asking some users of its broadband service to move to another provider. In addition, according to a newsletter sent to customers yesterday, the "off-peak" period, which d...
If a report is accurate and Google is urging its workers to dump Windows because of security concerns, the company's rationale is bogus and disingenuous, analysts said today.
Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of...
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
Visionary CEO Steve Jobs ushered in a new era in mobile computing with the introduction of the legendary iPhone back in 2007, and nothing has been the same ever since. Increasingly, the iPhone has crept into the enterprise space, what with the platfo...
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
The latest gadget disassembled by iFixIt is the HTC Evo 4G smartphone. And just in time. The first phone capable of running on a WiMAX network is <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/051310-sprint-to-make-htcs-evo.html ">due on Sprint's net...
Hoping to understand what a new generation of mobile malware could resemble, security researchers will demonstrate a malicious "rootkit" program they've written for Google's Android phone next month at the Defcon hacking conference in Las Vegas.
The latest gadget from Sony's in-house geeks will surely get your cat tweeting. A prototype tweeting cat collar, which Sony created in collaboration with the University of Tokyo, last month's Open House 2010.
Google's Street View Cars have logged every wireless network in the UK, it has been revealed.
At the Computex 2010 show on Tuesday, SanDisk Corp. and OCZ Technology Inc. both introduced their latest solid-state drives (SSDs), setting new performance and size records for the companies.
Qualcomm has expanded its Snapdragon family of chipsets with two new models for high-end smartphones, each with two processor cores running at up to 1.2GHz.
Quantenna Communications has unveiled the newest version of its 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, one of the few to use four transmit and receive antennas for very high and reliable throughput.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW