Most organisations should start drawing up plans to eliminate Windows XP and shift workers to Windows 7, Gartner analysts are advising.
Are you hankering for a taste of Nvidia's latest Optimus GPUs? If you can't afford a ticket to Taipei for the Computex expo, here's a preview of some of the new machines featuring this graphics-switching technology.
SAP's venture capital arm is leading a US$10 million investment round for DeviceVM, maker of Splashtop, an "'instant-on" platform aimed at mobile users, the companies announced Wednesday.
EnterpriseDB, which offers a supported version of the open-source PostGres database, is now offering unlimited subscriptions that will allow organizations to run as many copies of the database server software as they desire. Total cost? US$40,000 per...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Expect Google to deepen its efforts in social media and social networking as part of its broader push to increase its display ad business.
Facebook users are falling for yet another clickjacking scam that fools them into "liking" a page. This one lure victims with the message "Paramore n-a-k-ed photo leaked," which claims to point to a Web site containing a naked photo of Hayley William...
Intel expects the first phones based on its Moorestown platform to be available early next year, and tablet PCs before that, it said Wednesday.
Google plans to release its Chrome operating system late this year, initially targeting laptop users, the head of the project said Wednesday.
Online criminals are scanning the Internet and attacking Windows 2000 machines that haven't had a recent Windows Media Service patch installed, Symantec said Wednesday.
Chip maker Atheros Wednesday released samples of its powerful new 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, which tops out with a maximum data rate of 450Mbps for access points and routers, and a signal that's more consistent and resilient.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
In the past decade, Microsoft has acquired nearly 10 times as many companies as Apple, and spent nearly nine times as many dollars on research and development.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW