Intel will bring its wireless display technology to mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, company executives said this week.
The villagers have pitchforks and torches in hand and everyone seems to be converging on Facebook--the scourge of all things private and personal. I am here to disband the angry mob by asking the question "how did Facebook get your data in the first ...
Google has decided to stop its Street View cars from sniffing wireless networking data after an embarrassing privacy gaffe.
Google will stop selling its Nexus One online because the Android phone's <a href="http://www.google.com/phone">store</a> hasn't caught on with potential buyers, the company said Friday.
A former security guard has pleaded guilty to charges that he broke into his employer's computers while working the night shift at a Dallas hospital.
French IT services company Capgemini plans to add 4,000 more staff in India during the current quarter, seeing an improvement in business, the company said on Friday.
Researchers at the University of Washington and the University of California, San Diego, have taken a close look at the computer systems used to run today's cars and discovered new ways to hack into them, sometimes with frightening results. In a pape...
Six months after leaving his job at Sun Microsystems noted cryptographer Whitfield 'Whit' Diffie has landed a new gig, this time as a security adviser to the corporation that manages the Internet.
If you've been following the strange tale of how tech blog Gizmodo came upon an unreleased iPhone prototype, wrote about it, and raised the ire of Apple and law enforcement officials, you probably know the basics by now. But the police report reveals...
Apple's leak control has apparently failed again, with photos and video of yet another alleged iPhone 4G prototype appearing on a Vietnamese Internet forum and on YouTube.
John Curran has a message for ISPs: Don't expect to be bailed out if you haven't already started the upgrade to IPv6.
Facebook took the wraps off Thursday on two new security features aimed at protecting users from phishers and other online scammers.
Right out of the gates, Facebook is staying mum about what went on during its all-hands-on-deck company privacy meeting late on Thursday.
Microsoft has claimed Office 2010 is "easily the most innovative and easy to use" version of the software, with "easy" transfer for users from previous releases.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Citrix System Inc. is borrowing a page from Apple and pitching its new desktop virtualization product, in part, as one of the building blocks to a lifestyle change, at least for corporate employees.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW