National broadband provider Internode this afternoon stated that -- unlike Telstra, Optus and Primus -- it would not voluntarily filter its customers' internet for websites that are known to contain child pornography and child abuse material, while i...
Samsung Australia will host two Australian developer days in August for its new Bada mobile operating system, the company announced last week.
An estimated one billion of us watched the FIFA World Cup soccer final this Sunday in which Spain proved victorious against the Netherlands (it was all fortold by an opctopus, apparently). In a nod to the sport that's captivated the world for the pas...
Apple opened a retail store in Shanghai on Saturday, the company's second in China.
Nvidia on Monday introduced a graphics card priced at US$199 that will bring high-end gaming and Blu-ray 3D movie playback to desktops.
There were mixed reactions from politicians, industry and lobbyists on Friday to Communications Minister Stephen Conroy's revelation that the Government's controversial internet filtering legislation would be delayed for a year while a review was hel...
Technology holds the ability to solve some of society's problems, but can generate new issues or require measures that people are unwilling to take, said Dennis Bushnell, chief scientist at the NASA Langley Research Center, during a Friday talk at th...
Google said on Friday it will resume collection of Street View images in four countries following the removal of Wi-Fi data collection equipment that thrust the company into the spotlight of data protection officials worldwide.
Intel has no plans to shelve its Celeron processor brand in 2011, the chip maker said Friday in response to a Taiwanese press report.
The days of having to use a different power supply unit (PSU) for every laptop could be drawing to a close with reports that the IEEE industry body is looking at the possibility of a universal standard.
Java development has supplanted IT security as the most difficult skill set for hiring managers to locate.
Firefox 4's first beta is 27% faster than Mozilla's more stable browser, Firefox 3.6.6, but still lags behind rivals including Chrome, Opera and Safari, benchmark tests show.
SAP has vowed to make all data from its systems that would be useful on the move available on mobile devices.
The problem with Apple's iPhone 4 Facetime commercial is that not everyone has an iPhone 4, and that's just not happening.
Advocates of the concept called singularity envision a future in which humans and technology fully converge, but a keynote speaker at the World Future Society conference voiced skepticism about the idea, citing the complexities of the human mind.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCSecurity ExpertVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD