Expect Google to deepen its efforts in social media and social networking as part of its broader push to increase its display ad business.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Intel expects the first phones based on its Moorestown platform to be available early next year, and tablet PCs before that, it said Wednesday.
Facebook users are falling for yet another clickjacking scam that fools them into "liking" a page. This one lure victims with the message "Paramore n-a-k-ed photo leaked," which claims to point to a Web site containing a naked photo of Hayley William...
Google plans to release its Chrome operating system late this year, initially targeting laptop users, the head of the project said Wednesday.
Online criminals are scanning the Internet and attacking Windows 2000 machines that haven't had a recent Windows Media Service patch installed, Symantec said Wednesday.
Chip maker Atheros Wednesday released samples of its powerful new 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, which tops out with a maximum data rate of 450Mbps for access points and routers, and a signal that's more consistent and resilient.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
In the past decade, Microsoft has acquired nearly 10 times as many companies as Apple, and spent nearly nine times as many dollars on research and development.
Businesses should test Microsoft Windows 7 this year, in order to orchestrate a move away from Windows XP by 2012.
Internet Explorer (IE) gained browser usage share last month in the U.S., while major rivals Firefox and Chrome both lost ground, Microsoft said today, citing data from Web analytics firm Net Applications.
Australian ISP Exetel has moved to terminate a number of unprofitable accounts, asking some users of its broadband service to move to another provider. In addition, according to a newsletter sent to customers yesterday, the "off-peak" period, which d...
If a report is accurate and Google is urging its workers to dump Windows because of security concerns, the company's rationale is bogus and disingenuous, analysts said today.
Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW