Amazon Web Services says its latest cluster computing service, which it announced Tuesday, can provide the same results as custom-built infrastructures for high-performance applications at organizations that don't want to build their own.
Despite being a pioneer in tablet PCs, Microsoft has failed to translate its ambitions into a successful slate-computing strategy.
Enterprise software provider Metastorm has launched an online workflow modeling service, called Metastorm M3, the company announced on Tuesday.
Taiwanese chipset developer MediaTek will start rolling out low-cost chipsets designed for handsets that use Google's Android mobile software in the third quarter of this year, promising to drive down the cost of such handsets in China.
Verizon Wireless on Thursday will start selling Motorola's highly anticipated smartphone, the Droid X, a faster and multimedia-savvy successor to the original Droid that was introduced in October last year.
The European Union "will not swallow" U.S. hypocrisy when negotiating an anti-counterfeiting agreement, said the senior E.U. representative involved in the talks.
Lose your phone much? If so, you may want to consider one running Windows Phone 7 (WP7) for your next replacement.
Google's AdMob business could not deliver advertising through iAd if Apple began enforcing a policy that restricts the involvement of companies that have their own mobile operating systems, said Omar Hamoui, vice president of mobile ads at Google.
Perhaps there is finally something to deter <a href="http://www.chatroulette.com/">Chatroulette.com</a> users from their more offensive behavior: University researchers say that users of the popular video-chat site may not be as anonymous, or as priv...
Intel on Tuesday reported strong earnings for the second quarter of fiscal 2010, buoyed by strong microprocessor sales in the server segment.
Australian telco AAPT today switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
Telstra and HTC this afternoon revealed that the telco had won an exclusive deal to launch HTC's Android-based Wildfire handset in Australia in August -- but details remain scant as to pricing and availability.
Researchers at Flinders University in Adelaide have developed a way to expand the reach of mobile phone networks by turning each mobile into a mesh network node using standard wireless technology.
Facebook users in the UK can now add a "panic button" onto their profiles to report and prevent malicious behavior such as cyber-bullying and sexual harassment.
The chief executive of South Australia's health department issued a sternly worded letter to all staff in late May warning them off corporate purchases of Apple's flagship iPad device until the department's IT team could properly assess the device.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTCommunications Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW