Finjan has sued five rival security companies, including Symantec and McAfee, claiming it holds crucial patents used by popular antivirus products and security services.
As you're probably already aware, 2009's spin-savvy music sim DJ Hero is getting an official sequel. What you probably didn't know was the long, long list of cross-genre artists that DJ Hero 2 will feature.
How many times have you gone to plug in a USB device, only to get it wrong and try to plug it in upside down? Ultratek is guessing that it's a fairly common occurrence, and it's recently introduced a USB connector that can be inserted regardless of i...
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
With iPhone 4 sales in the millions and Motorola's Droid X launch looming, Research in Motion's BlackBerry 6 preview smacks of desperation.
Apple has bought Poly9, a Quebec-based online mapping company, and has relocated most of the firm's employees to Apple's Silicon Valley offices, according to a report by French-Canadian news site Cyberpresse. PCWorld was unable to reach either Apple ...
Security company Imperva has announced a software firewall that protects and monitors access to files sitting on network-attached storage (NAS) servers.
A top Microsoft executive today compared Apple's iPhone 4 to his own company's problem-plagued Vista operating system.
Microsoft is giving its partners tools that could help drive more business to its cloud-based services.
ATLANTA -- The development of "smart TVs" is also leading, not surprisingly, to the creation of a smart remote as well, thanks to <a Intel.
Pixel Qi is trying to meet the growing demand for its innovative 3Qi displays, and has resumed shipment after a rash of orders for the low-power screens, the company said on Wednesday.
The Old Spice Guy is perfect, obviously. Zero body fat, the supernatural ability to embody masculine ideals, and a baritone deadpan delivery that instantly unleashes awesome into the world.
A new version of Oracle's data grid software will allow Microsoft .NET applications to scale to the same large multi-server environments long enjoyed by Java enterprise applications, according to Oracle.
Apple's second-generation iPad may feature 5.6- and 7-inch OLED screens, and may hit the shelves as soon as the fourth quarter of 2010, according to the Taipei-based Digitimes.
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Raspberry Pi Roundup: Watching for the meter-reader, driving Lego cars and sweet art
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Meet the sleek Surface Studio all-in-one, Microsoft's first-ever desktop PC
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- Windows 10's new Paint 3D app drags physical objects into digital worlds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD