Skype launched a new software developer kit on Wednesday to help electronics makers embed Skype into any new device they're working on.
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-acceleration appliance it says can boost online sales and give Web sites higher ranking among search engines.
Now that Google Voice is open to everybody in the U.S., small business owners, particularly those with less than 25 employees, should take a close look at Google's free phone management service. Here are ten good reasons why:
On Wednesday, .org became the first generic top-level domain to offer its customers improved security using DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions).
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Somewhere in Hollywood, Paris Hilton is weeping.
Qualcomm has started sampling its FSM9xxx family of chipsets for femtocells, the company said on Tuesday.
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
Red Hat has launched a comprehensive package, called Red Hat Cloud Foundations, that will allow organizations to run applications in both public clouds and their own private clouds.
Twitter users exercise wit over leadership #spill
Verizon on Tuesday introduced the newest Droid and the second from Motorola, but some Android fans may be disappointed to learn that it won't ship with the latest operating system or the newest Flash Player.
The dust has settled on the iPhone 4 pre-order stampede, the tents are pitched outside of Apple stores, and the world is bracing for the official launch of the next-generation iPhone tomorrow.
To give Bing a boost, Microsoft's bringing in the muscle of its modest entertainment empire.
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against Google's video-sharing site YouTube has been dismissed by the court, ending for now an acrimonious legal battle between the companies that has been going on for more than three years.
SAS Institute is joining the newly hot area of in-memory processing, developing a series of high-performance analytics systems tuned for specialized tasks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC