Qualcomm's Snapdragon X16 LTE Modem, coming to devices in the second half of this year, is the company's first chip for both forms of unlicensed LTE, the technology for putting cellular signals on frequencies like those used by Wi-Fi.
Google executives defended the company's recent U.K. tax settlement before a hostile Parliamentary committee in London.
Users of Box Capture can scan a document with their iPhone's camera and then share and collaborate on it just as they would any other document on Box.
Cisco Systems patched a critical vulnerability that could allow remote attackers to take over Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls configured as virtual private network servers by simply sending malformed network packets to them.
Wearables today are overwhelmingly tethered to smartwatches. Qualcomm wants to change that by bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with its new Snapdragon Wear platform.
Low-cost smartphones could be packed with premium features thanks to Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 425, 435 and 625 mobile chips.
Facebook has withdrawn Free Basics from India, two days after the country's telecommunications regulator prohibited the differential pricing of data depending on the content or application that is being accessed.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
The world's financial markets got off to such a rough start this year that some enterprises froze plans to upgrade their campus networks, according to Cisco.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Image recognition has become increasingly critical in applications ranging from smartphones to driverless cars, and on Wednesday UCLA opened up to the public a new algorithm that promises big gains.
Microsoft is adding a Release Preview ring to its beta program, letting users get an early glimpse of what's coming to their PC while retaining stability.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group wants to raise Bluetooth's profile in the Internet of Things with a toolkit for building gateways between the short-range wireless network and the Internet.
Digital marketing agency Havas Helia has created 0101, a beer that was crafted based on data.
SAP's February round of critical software updates includes one for SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (xMII) that may be of interest to hackers and spies.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW