Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Hulu is getting serious about virtual reality this fall, with VR-only news and comedy shows.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
After all the Apple-centric news of late , it's time to get gander at the gadget guy's latest goodies in time to prep for the holiday shopping season.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
First there was Google Now. Next, Google's new Allo app includes Google Assistant, a capable digital personality that is eager to assist.
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
For wearables to succeed, many people believe technology should be inconspicuous, not popping out and making a fashion statement of its own. Google Glass may have gotten it wrong, and Oakley and Intel may have done it right with the new Radar Pace.
Samsung today released two new gumstick SSDs based on the non-volatile memory express (NVMe) specification with peak speeds of up to 3.5Gbs.
It's still early days, but teleporting photons could lead to unbreakable security; tampering with photons creates obvious changes in code keys.
On Wednesday, the Wi-Fi Alliance released a test plan for LTE-Unlicensed products, which would bring 4G cellular to unlicensed spectrum bands that Wi-Fi users depend on.
A new report from the World Energy Council has revealed 30% of installed power generating equipment is made up by renewable technology and it is responsible for 23% of total global electricity production.
Many Raspberry Pi-like developer boards are available, but most can't run Microsoft's Windows 10 desktop OS. OS versatility is a strong suit of the new SolidRun Q4 board.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA