Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at his company's annual developers conference to tout the new iOS 5, the upcoming Lion edition of Mac OS X and the firm's new cloud service, iCloud.
Verizon Wireless is violating U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules by blocking users from using third-party tethering applications on Android smartphones, media reform group Free Press said in a complaint to the FCC Monday.
In a move that could help eBay improve its tools for online store developers, it has acquired Magento, the maker of an open source e-commerce platform.
Motorola is backtracking on comments its CEO made last week about the impact Android apps have on phone performance.
Salesforce.com has come a long way from its beginnings as an on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) vendor.
Finding that people do not use "stand-by" and "hibernate" when going away from their PCs, for fear of disrupting running network connections and background computations, Microsoft Research India has developed power-saving technology that virtualizes ...
The first tablets based on Intel's processor code-named Oak Trail started shipping late last week, with the initial models targeted at businesses.
Motorola's Xoom Android tablet launched in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, but Telstra has today confirmed that a software update in July will activate the missing functionality.
When Google announced that hackers had gone after Gmail users, the company noted that they specifically targeted U.S. government officials and military personnel.
Scareware makers on Friday again changed their fake security software scam, while Apple issued the third signature update in as many days to combat the con.
Informatica is joining the growing ranks of vendors moving to support Hadoop, the open-source framework for large-scale or "big data" processing, the company announced Monday.
IBM plans to launch a software framework that will help city and local government executives get a more complete view of how well their operations are running.
Hacking group Lulz Security claimed it had hacked and defaced the web site of the Atlanta chapter of InfraGard, an organization affiliated to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, and leaked its user base.
Yes. As unbelievable as it may seem, Sony was hacked again. It is not (entirely) Sony's fault that it is the target du jour for hackers everywhere. But, it is Sony's fault that its networks and servers seem to be trivial to hack and easy to pwn.
Analysts parsing what Microsoft revealed of Windows 8 earlier this week are split today on how big the company's gambling with its operating system cash cow, some saying the bet was for the farm, while others said it was the best move Microsoft could...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW