Millions of Skype users were having trouble on Tuesday signing into the application, less than two weeks after the company published software updates for Windows and Mac computers to fix a similar problem.
Intel's upcoming Medfield chip will be an acid test of the chip maker's ability to enter the smartphone market and battle ARM, analysts said.
Hacker group Anonymous has come out in support of a civil movement against corruption in India by hacking one of the websites of a government IT organization.
The operator of one of China's largest Twitter-like services is developing an English language version of its microblog platform.
Sony <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVeUfNxS0hw">opened its E3 press conference Monday with an apology</a> for the multi-week PlayStation Network outage.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 will be able to receive voice controls, letting users control their television and search for content, the company announced Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
Acer on Tuesday started shipping three new Aspire laptops, including a thin-and-light laptop around an inch thick and priced from US$779.99.
In an acknowledgement of the severity of its recent computer compromise, RSA Security said Monday that it will replace SecureID tokens for any customer that asks.
An anthology of short stories written for and inspired by the fictionalised events of LA Noire will be available as a free download for a limited time on the iTunes Store in Australia. The collection of stories can be downloaded through iTunes, or on...
ORLANDO -- IBM kicks off its annual Innovate Conference today with a slew of updated software life-cycle management tools to support software-development teams on a large scale.
The legal framework in which businesses operate their IT and data security is "totally outdated" and dates "from the 20th Century, while attempting to tackle problems in the 21st", according to a panel of experts.
Hundreds of popular websites -- including Google, Facebook, Yahoo and Bing -- are participating in a 24-hour trial of a new Internet standard called IPv6 on June 8, prompting worries that hackers will exploit weaknesses in this emerging technology to...
Apple this morning unveiled the latest version of its mobile operating system, iOS 5, particularly focussing on an overhauled notifications system, an 'iMessage' service, wireless syncing, a 'Newsstand' app, and built-in Twitter integration. However,...
The latest upgrade for the Mac OS X operating system, OS X Lion, will be available in Australia through the Mac App Store some time in July for $31.99. The OS X upgrade will only be offered as a download through the Apple online store -- Apple has co...
When it comes to saving data center energy few companies would have the expertise of Google, which has some of the largest data centers in the world. It has or is experimenting with some interesting ideas to cool data centers more efficiently as well...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT