Updated information about the population of Internet users in China and other countries has taken a bite out of Firefox's global market share, according to data from analytics firm Net Applications.
Microsoft Internet Explorer use is dropping and Web application traffic is surging according to one study of how employees at about 2,000 companies made use of the Internet over the past year.
Extreme Networks is going mobile. The company today wheeled out a roadmap that will steer the company's product line toward mobile device and application access, availability and management support.
As more sourcing executives consider incorporating SaaS solutions into their overall technology vendor landscape, the potential to significantly disrupt the current software market grows. And while SaaS adoption is expected to expand in the coming ye...
One of the biggest Twitter-like microblogs in China continues to see its popularity grow, with the number of registered users accounts surpassing the 100 million mark, according to site operator, Sina.
Gmail is hard at work restoring service to about 40,000 Gmail users after a software bug deleted their e-mail messages, folders, labels and filters. So, while things are looking good for those users affected by the bug, this episode proves, once agai...
Google says it is "very sorry" for a Gmail software bug that reset some 150,000 accounts and left their owners contemplating the prospect of having lost years worth of data. The outage affected only a fraction of one per cent of Gmail users, but its ...
Stung by a high-profile denial-of-service attack in December, PayPal's CISO says application layer attacks remain a major threat to businesses in general, which need better defenses and actual testing of the DDoS tools they have.
Popular online backup provider Mozy plans to notify customers of its MozyHome service tomorrow that it plans to soon launch mobile applications for Apple iOS- and Android-based devices.
Online news aggregation and all-round awesomely funny site, Fark.com, has reportedly notched up its sixth millionth submission -- we're not really sure though, as we haven't read the farking article.
An enterprising group of coders has ported a version of DOOM to a Texas Instruments graphics calculator. The nDOOM port runs, albeit with occasional crashes, in greyscale on the TI-Nspire series of calculators.
A developer preview of the Opera Web browser has been released with hardware-based support for 2D and 3D graphics acceleration. The upcoming Opera 11 will support graphics acceleration on any platform with sufficient power -- including Mac OS X, Wind...
The Internet Engineering Task Force is slamming a decision by the International Telecommunication Union to pursue its own standard for troubleshooting and fault detection in service-provider networks.
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
Seagate Tuesday released its highly anticipated 3TB desktop hard disk drive, the Barracuda XT, thus eliminating the need to purchase extra hardware or software to overcome the previous 2.1TB drive barrier.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- Acer's new Windows 10 laptops arrive with Chromebook-like prices
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC