The latest statistics published by German police show that telecommunications data retention has had no positive impact on the number of cases solved.
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
The U.S. Supreme Court has let stand a $US300 million patent infringement ruling against Microsoft, granting a victory Thursday to i4i, which filed the lawsuit back in 2007.
Google has created a new level in its enterprise reseller program to recognize channel partners with the highest revenue and customer satisfaction.
Next-generation applications will be location-specific, offering users information and features related to where they are at any given moment, Adobe Systems CTO Kevin Lynch, said at the Open Mobile Summit conference on Thursday.
IBM has released new software designed to cut energy costs by monitoring sensors inside of large buildings and flagging potential maintenance issues.
Samsung this week announced the Spinpoint M8 internal hard drive with 1TB capacity, which could raise the bar in storage available on laptops.
Citigroup admitted on Wednesday that an attack on its website allowed hackers to view customers' names, account numbers and contact information such as e-mail addresses for about 210,000 of its cardholders.
Police in four countries raided data centers and residences on Wednesday that culminated with the shutdown of Kino.to, a popular site for watching streaming movies and TV shows aimed at German-language speakers.
The service quality at top Indian outsourcers is dropping as they scramble to hire staff to cope with an unexpected surge in demand, analysts said.
Texas Instruments has lowered its revenue forecast for the second fiscal quarter due to lower demand for its products from Nokia.
IBM hopes to help companies more efficiently use their high-performance computing resources with new software that links separate pools of resources into a single private cloud.
Sony began restoring full service on its Qriocity entertainment network to users in most countries on Thursday, a month and a half after the service was forced offline by a hack of its servers.
Flash storage company Fusion-io, which counts Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak as its chief scientist, has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at US$19 per share, valuing the company at about $1.5 billion.
He was hired to fix their computers, but police say that Trevor Harwell instead installed spyware software that took candid photos of his clients in various states of undress.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW