Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Citrix Systems this week bought Cloud.com, a 70-employee start-up that makes cloud infrastructure software. At the same time, it acquired what may be one of today's most desirable tech domain names, cloud.com.
SeaMicro has crammed 768 Atom processor cores into its latest low-power SM10000-64HD server in an effort to provide a quick response time to Web transactions while saving energy.
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
Earlier this month, T-Mobile announced the latest addition to its myTouch family, the myTouch 4G Slide. The specs look pretty standard for this summer's slew of high-end smartphones: 4G connectivity, a 3.7-inch Super LCD display, Android 2.3 and a du...
As an example of the truism that specs don't always matter, the Droid 3 is it. On paper, this heir to Verizon's Motorola Droid line ($200 with a new 2-year contract as of 7/15/2011) sounded extremely promising: It has a dual-core processor, a 960-by-...
The in-house reputation system used in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is markedly superior at blocking social-engineering attacks than the Google equivalent used by Chrome, Firefox, Apple's Safari, an independent test by NSS Labs has found.
Microsoft's annual partner conference last week featured previews of the Windows 8 server and desktop operating systems, talk of integration between Skype and Lync, and a barrage of insults aimed at the company's competitors.
Science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke wrote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." When you read those words, you might imagine yourself showing an iPad to someone from the 1800s. You probably don't think twice abou...
We got our first official look inside Google+ this week thanks to Google's Q2 earnings announcement, where we learned the nascent social network has amassed 10 million users. Other sources say that those users are primarily male and more engaged in d...
By now you've probably heard that Google and other search engines are making us think differently. Columbia University researcher Betsy Sparrow said we are remembering less information if it is readily available online, but we are remembering where w...
The free TrackMeNot Firefox add-on takes a unique and creative approach to protecting your privacy from search engines that can create profiles of you based on terms you search for. Rather than hiding your searches from them in some way, it takes th...
Twitter stands to lose a lot of clout -- and money -- if it flubs its social search deal with Microsoft's Bing like it did with Google.
Facebook should focus on continuing to deliver a solid product rather than worrying about ads on its site that promote rival social networking service Google+.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW