Visa Europe introduced an Android application on Wednesday that lets users send money to other Visa cardholders over their mobile phone, with security measures in place to alert users of possible fraud.
Linux Foundation and Limo Foundation are rebooting their efforts to compete with Apple and the Android camp by merging MeeGo and Limo into a new operating system called Tizen, with the backing of Intel and Samsung.
Google has acquired land in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore to build data centers in these three locations, it said Wednesday.
Sony said Wednesday it had acquired a small medical researcher in the U.S. and plans to enter the market for portable medical testing.
IBM has launched a system designed to help cities ease parking congestion and collect more parking fees, the company announced Wednesday. The service could also help motorists find parking spaces more easily in crowded urban areas.
Six weeks to the day after the official release of Firefox 6, Mozilla on Tuesday rolled out Firefox 7, the next version of its popular Web browser for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android users.
Five chipmakers, including Intel, IBM, Samsung Electronics, GlobalFoundries and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. have committed investment of $US4.4 billion in research and development in the state of New York over the next five years, to devel...
Foxconn, the maker of electronics equipment including Apple's iPhone, said a fire broke out on Tuesday at one of the company's facilities in China, that was quickly put out with no injuries reported.
U.K. company Sensible Cloud on Tuesday began offering software designed to help companies take greater advantage of the benefits of cloud computing.
Startup CloudFlare is turning the economics of IPv6 transition on its head with a free cloud-based IPv6-to-IPv4 translation service that is available to website operators starting today.
Android devices have outsold the iPhone by a 2-to-1 margin in the past three months, according to a new Nielsen survey.
If you install OCZ's latest solid-state product in your desktop or laptop, it won't show up as a separate drive that you can drag and drop data onto.
Delicious, the early Web bookmarking site that Yahoo bought in 2005 and discarded earlier this year, is back with a bright new look.
It's just like Apple to pour rain on Amazon's new Kindle Fire by setting a press event for the new iPhone next week.
CloudSigma, the European infrastructure-as-a-service provider, is bringing its offering to the crowded U.S. market.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer gear is available at a steep discount today, including $100 off a Razer Blade Stealth
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET Developer -Australian Citizens with baseline clearanceNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support - Level 2VIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Release ManagementVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC