With the attention on Apple this week and the unveiling of the iPhone 5...I mean iPhone 4S, it is easy to forget about other mobile devices. But, Microsoft is pushing out "Mango" to current Windows Phone 7 users, and new Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" dev...
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Samsung Australia has confirmed it is expecting to launch its Galaxy Note Android smartphone in Australia in "early 2012".
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.
There is unlikely to be another visionary like Apple Chairman Steve Jobs, who died Wednesday at age 56, no one who will have anything approaching his impact on the computer and electronics industries.
As news of the death of Steve Jobs spread around the Internet, the tributes came pouring in Wednesday, crediting Apple's co-founder and chairman with -- more than once -- changing computing as we know it.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison on Wednesday unveiled a public cloud service that will run its Fusion Applications and others, and while doing so delivered a withering broadside against competitors, with his harshest words for Salesforce.com.
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died Wednesday after a long illness. He was 56. Jobs, who reigned as Apple CEO for 14 years, resigned his post in August 2011 and was replaced by Tim Cook, who previously was the company's Chief Operating Officer. Jobs, in...
1955 -- Born Feb. 24 in San Francisco to Joanne Simpson and Abdulfattah Jandali.
Apple Chairman Steve Jobs has died at age 56, according to reports. The Apple.com Web site is featuring Steve Jobs with the dates 1955 - 2011.
Steve Jobs, the Apple co-founder who resigned from the company in the mid-1980s and returned a decade later to make Apple one of the most successful technology companies in the world, has died.
Samsung has published a teaser video of what is believed to its new Nexus Prime smartphone, ahead of its expected unveiling at a media launch on 11 October.
Responding to the rapid adoption of their software, the folks behind the OpenStack cloud software are planning to form a stand-alone nonprofit foundation to steward future development of the open-source software suite.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW