Logging in from a Smyrna, Georgia, McDonald's restaurant, a former employee of a U.S. pharmaceutical company was able to wipe out most of the company's computer infrastructure earlier this year.
Google's bid to acquire Motorola Mobility is a brilliant move that will stave off Android's patent attackers. Or it's act of desperation that will force Android phone makers to adopt rival platforms. Or it was simply something that Google had to do, ...
Rumors of system-wide voice recognition in iOS have been floating around since Apple acquired speech technology companies Siri and Nuance last year.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Dell had strong profit growth in the second fiscal quarter of 2012, although the company's revenue was hurt by a drop in sales of storage and desktop products, the company said.
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
In a strong message to those who incite violence on social networks, a British court sentenced two men to four years in prison for using Facebook to try to organize a riot. It's the sternest punishment yet for abuse of social networks during the U.K....
Intel this week defended its fee-based processor upgrade program, saying it is a way to add incremental performance without having to tear the system apart for a CPU upgrade.
Google is increasing the prominence and quantity of what it calls "sitelinks," which are links to specific sections of a website that it shows for some query results.
Hoping to broaden the input from users, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established two new virtual working spaces for individuals and organizations to develop specifications, the organization announced Tuesday.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.
Twitter has added a native function to its API for attaching images to posts, designed to make it easier for third-party developers to include photos with their applications' messages, or "tweets."
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist VMwareVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- FTDigital StrategistACT
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTBusines Systems AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6WA
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT