An attack on a Dutch company that issues certificates used to authenticate websites was state-sponsored, according to the chief executive of Comodo, a company that also issues digital certificates and suffered a similar setback in March.
Google says it's working to keep the virtual lights on for businesses that are being incorrectly labeled as "closed" on Google Maps. The issue was raised in a New York Times article that profiled a handful of businesses that had been temporarily labe...
With Microsoft's big BUILD conference right around the corner on September 12, people are buzzing about the Windows 8 news that's sure to come, and for the last couple of weeks, Microsoft has been parceling out information. So far, the features we’ve...
Google has been very apologetic about the fact that open businesses are being incorrectly reported as closed on Google Places. It's incredibly easy to report business as closed on the service, and Google has promised on its blog to fix the problem. L...
As she approached her third anniversary as Yahoo's CEO, Carol Bartz couldn't overcome a recent string of missteps that apparently eroded the board's confidence in her and eclipsed her achievements as leader of the embattled Internet pioneer.
Microsoft on Tuesday blacklisted all DigiNotar certificates after seeing active attacks from at least one fraudulent digital certificate issued by DigiNotar.
HP management has not been good to the company over the last few years. One would have to do a lot of searching to find a management team that has so thoroughly messed up in the court of public opinion.
Information and financial services giant Thomson Reuters has more than 55,000 employees spread over 100 countries.
I was asked the other day by a friend why his iPad says, on the outside, that it has 16GB of storage, while in the About tab in the Settings app the storage size is reported as 14GB.
Over the years, I've had plenty of beefs with Microsoft software: It can be buggy, it's bloated, it attracts viruses like candy attracts flies and it nags you more than your Mom ever did.
IT people who try to secure mobile devices in a big company face three big conceptual problems.
Only about 20 percent of Americans think Macs are vulnerable to viruses, compared to more than half who describe PCs as "vulnerable" or "very vulnerable" to attack by viruses, according to Alex Stamos, a security analyst at iSec Partners.
Just a few weeks following the official feature freeze on Ubuntu 11.10 “Oneiric Ocelot,”the first beta version of Canonical's free and open source Linux distribution was released on Sept. 1.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
With 5,000 employees and 280 branch offices, Associated Bank is a prime example of a medium-sized business with big data demands.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW