Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
A dangerous piece of malicious code responsible for stealing money from online bank accounts is being updated with new functions after its source code was leaked earlier this year, according to security researchers.
Nokia has launched the 101, the company's most affordable dual-SIM phone to date, which allows users in developing countries to switch between two different networks to lower costs and expand coverage, the company said on Thursday.
Companies looking to move database operations to public and private clouds will soon have another option in the form of Postgres Plus Cloud Server, EnterpriseDB announced Thursday.
Groupon's problems in China, including a recent round of staff layoffs, have come as no surprise to analysts, who hold that the company rushed its plans in the country and relied too much on foreign expertise.
Research In Motion is testing a cloud-based music service around its BlackBerry Messenger, that it plans to offer commercially later this year.
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Microsoft is integrating its MSN platform with China's social networking site Renren in a move that could help it reach more of the country's Internet users.
Working to boost the versatility and speed of virtual desktops, Citrix Systems has updated its XenDesktop software to allow users to personalize their desktops, as well as offer the ability to access their desktops over wide area networks (WANs), the...
Perhaps you've heard that the HP TouchPad tablet has suffered an untimely demise? There are a lot of lessons that rival tablet vendors can learn from the death of the TouchPad (and the feeding frenzy it created in its wake). More importantly, though,...
Why would a company give up its market-leading position in a major hardware segment -- especially if that business is still profitable? That was one question a number of customers were asking after Hewlett-Packard (HP) said it's looking to sell its P...
Researchers have uncovered evidence that the infamous Zeus login-stealing Trojan has been blended with the Ramnit worm to create hybrid malware that can attack online bank accounts while spreading across networks.
Hold onto your socks Windows 8 fans, because Microsoft is adding some new enhancements to its file managmer application, Windows Explorer, in the next version of its popular operating system. And the first Explorer feature Microsoft wants to show off...
Consumers are going absolutely crazy for HP's touchpad thanks to the recent fire sale pricing of $99. The tablet sells out at stores across the country faster than stores can pull them off the trucks. On eBay, the tablets are being sold for upwards o...
While Facebook and Google+ may grab most of the headlines these days, social networking pioneer LinkedIn has been quietly establishing itself as the place for professionals to meet, converse and exchange information.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW