In the realm of Android tablets, standing out from the pack is becoming an increasingly challenging task for manufacturers. With its new Galaxy Tab 10.1 device, Samsung has managed to set itself apart with a quality few have achieved: sexiness.
Sony's new portable PlayStation Vita game system offers unique and new features for a mobile game console that will take some getting used to. But once you get acquainted with the PlayStation Vita unique hardware and play games optimized for the cons...
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
This afternoon, Motorola and Sprint revealed the Photon 4G, the first of many Motorola Android phones headed to the carrier. The Photon 4G boasts a qHD display, an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor and 4G speeds. Pricing hasn't been announced, but t...
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
Eddie Schwartz, former chief security officer at Netwitness Corp., a company recently acquired by EMC, has been named chief security officer of the storage vendor's RSA security division.
The leaden hand of Big Media and the fact that it has got any number of politicians well and truly bought was once again revealed this week when the state of Tennessee, "The Volunteer State," volunteered its legal infrastructure to do the bidding of ...
Federal authorities have seized all the cash in a Swiss bank account held by a scareware mogul and scam artist who is charged with selling phony Symantec security software.
One day after completing a successful 24-hour trial of IPv6, Facebook, Google and Yahoo said at a joint press conference that they would begin permanently supporting this upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol on some of their key web...
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
Google is running into trouble over its new Chromebook laptops before they even launch -- one company is claiming trademark foul. ISYS Technologies claims the name 'Chromebook' infringes on its trademarks, and has asked a Utah district court for an i...
Facebook, oh Facebook. Will you ever learn?
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
Sprint, Samsung and Google are investigating customer complaints about problems with Nexus S smartphone connections and the deletion of photos taken with the devices, a Sprint spokesman said.
Nearly 1 billion smartphones will be shipped globally in 2015, almost double the amount for all of 2011, as millions of people seek out the more powerful mobile phones that are dropping in price, market research firm IDC said.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD