In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
When Greg Martin [cq] returned home last Wednesday morning after a night of intense rioting in London, his West End apartment had been ransacked.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Sales of Nintendo's 3DS handheld game console soared in Japan last week when its price was cut 40 percent, according to data released Tuesday.
Google is paying a premium for Motorola Mobility, the recently spun-off device maker from Motorola proper. But for the $12.5 billion it's paying, Google likely is more interested in Motorola's patents than its phones.
San Francisco's commuter railway left mobile phone services untouched during a closely watched protest Monday, but for many commuters that didn't matter because they were locked out of the railway system altogether.
A former employee of Flextronics, an electronics manufacturer, was found guilty of stealing at least $1.3 million in company funds and received a prison sentence, California's attorney general said on Monday.
Apple and its lawyers have, perhaps inadvertently, misled the judge of a Düsseldorf court by filing flawed evidence of the similarity between the iPad 2 and Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets based on an inaccurate picture, an investigation by Webwere...
At a cloud computing conference in New York in June, a number of speakers pointed out that the cloud is moving past the hype stage and is beginning to deliver tangible benefits to organizations. These improvements include increased flexibility and ag...
Google's $12.5 billion purchase of Motorola Mobility will land it a vast portfolio of patents, but the legal obstacles facing its Android operating system are far from over, legal experts said.
Google's only big blunder in the creation of its otherwise excellent Google+ social network has been a flawed policy on what users are allowed to call themselves. Everybody hates the policy. Even Google hates it.
Google continues to argue that a damning e-mail in its battle with Oracle shouldn't be shown to jurors because it was confidential and intended to be privileged communication with an attorney.
Adobe on Friday acknowledged that as many as 80 bugs in Flash Player were reported by a Google security engineer as it defended its decision not to spell out details of the vulnerabilities.
Analysts disagreed today over the impact Google's proposed $12.5 billion acquisition of Motorola Mobility will have on the dynamics between Android and Apple's iOS.
The Storage Networking Industry Association this month announced the release of a specification that can be used to test the performance of consumer (client) solid-state drives (SSDs) regardless of the vendor.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager / Scrum Master - Leading organisation - ParramattaNSW
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT