Sony PlayStation users are being warned by the FBI about scams targeting them and other online consumers.
Netflix will roll out its streaming movie service in 43 Central American, South American and Caribbean countries, beginning with Brazil, the company announced Monday.
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
A Finnish penetration testing company has released a free tool it says can detect all variants of five major families of malicious software that steal online banking credentials.
India's telecom regulator said on Monday that new legislation to filter telemarketers will come into force finally on Sept. 27, after a number of postponements.
A Turkish hacking group managed to tamper with Internet addressing records over the weekend, redirecting dozens of websites belonging to companies including Microsoft, UPS and Vodafone to a different web pages controlled by the hackers.
Sony announced Monday it will sell a large power pack to run home appliances when the electricity goes out.
Apple could build in USB 3.0 support in its future Macs to go alongside the high-speed Thunderbolt connection technology.
PC World is running its 2011 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility last month wasn't just about the patents. The Mountain View, Calif. company is interested in the hardware business, too.
Barnes & Noble's Nook Color e-reader has proven to be a favorite among consumers and critics alike. With its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen and Android 2.1 operating system, it blurs the boundaries between e-reader and tablet. In fact, with a few simp...
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
It seems the only way to beat Apple in the tablet market these days is to knock down your prices to the point of unprofitability.
One-in-six Macs now runs Apple's latest operating system, a Web metrics company said Thursday.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb Application SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW