With a new $2 billion device successfully installed Thursday, the International Space Station has become a dark matter hunter.
It had to happen: Amazon.com announced Thursday it is selling more Kindle e-books than print books, either hardcover or paperback.
Updates to the Linux kernel are always exciting because of the advance look they provide at what's to come in upcoming Linux distributions, and Thursday's 2.6.39 release is no exception.
Apple may have online music streaming deals in place with all four major U.S. music labels in time for the company's Worldwide Developers Conference on June 6, according to online rumors. The company recently signed a deal with EMI Music and is clos...
More than a year ago, Google announced an ambitious project to create a new class of device powered by an operating-system version of its Chrome browser . Many months of hyped expectations later, Google finally took the wraps off the first of its Chr...
Hackers never sleep, it seems. Just when you think you've battened down the hatches and fully protected yourself or your business from electronic security risks, along comes a new exploit to keep you up at night. It might be an SMS text message with ...
Microsoft today called comments made by an Intel executive about the next version of Windows "inaccurate" and "misleading."
Europe’s leading security agency has said that member states’ governments need to work more closely with critical information infrastructure stakeholders in preparation for catastrophes such as natural disasters or terrorist attacks.
The European Commission has vowed to simplify rules on data protection and is considering establishing a voluntary register for companies in non-E.U. countries that agree to abide by the region's data protection standards.
MasterObjects, a software development company, added Microsoft to the list of companies it is suing for infringing on a patent for technology that displays potential completed search terms as users type into a search bar.
Siemens is working on a fix for some serious vulnerabilities recently discovered in its industrial control system products used to manage machines on the factory floor.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Google boosted its social search efforts on Thursday by disclosing plans to make it available to users outside the U.S. in 19 languages in the coming week.
Chip manufacturing company GlobalFoundries on Thursday said it plans to open a factory in Abu Dhabi as it expands worldwide operations.
Following through on a promise made last September, Oracle will now offer its legacy JRockit Java Virtual Machine (JVM) at no cost for personal and internal use.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW