Facebook has published a free, 20-page guide aimed at teens, their parents and teachers that explains best practices for protecting their safety and privacy on the site.
After pulling the plug on its webOS phones and tablet computers Thursday, Hewlett Packard said it expected to be less profitable than expected during its current fiscal quarter, which ends Oct. 31.
Hewlett-Packard will discontinue operations for webOS devices, specifically the TouchPad tablets and smartphones. It also confirmed that it is exploring the possible spin-off or sale of its Personal Systems Group (PSG), which dominates the global PC ...
Hewlett-Packard is reportedly set to announce that it will spin off its PC business and purchase analytics software vendor Autonomy for $US10 billion -- moves that will allow it to focus on the higher-margin enterprise business revolving around softw...
Facebook has revamped the interface of the console that its external developers use to manage their applications for the social networking site.
Researchers from Microsoft and the Dutch Katholieke Universiteit Leuven have discovered a way to break the widely used Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the encryption algorithm used to secure most all online transactions and wireless communication...
Nokia's promised Symbian Anna software update is ready and downloads will be available Thursday, the company said in a blog post.
India's largest mobile operator, Bharti Airtel, and second largest, Reliance Communications, are bundling Android tablets priced at between US$220 and $285 with their mobile services, in a bid to increase use of their data plans.
Google issued a new study on Wednesday detailing how it is becoming more difficult to identify malicious websites and attacks, with antivirus software proving to be an ineffective defense against new ones.
Startup iZettle has made its payment application available for Swedish iPhone users, and now plans to distribute 2,000 card chip readers, the company said on Thursday.
China Mobile, the world's largest mobile carrier, reported net profits rising by 6.3 percent for the first half of 2011, as the company had more customers surfing the Internet with its handsets.
Zynga has acquired mobile games start-up Astro Ape, according to Business Insider, which notes that Astro Ape employees are changing their place of employment on LinkedIn.
Hackers claiming to belong to the Anonymous hacking collective this morning publicly posted the names, home addresses, email addresses and passwords of 102 police officers belonging to San Francisco's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) agency.
Lenovo reported strong earnings for the quarter ended June 30, with the company's net profits nearly doubling year-over-year.
IBM has created prototype chips that could mimic brain-like functionality, which the company said is an "unprecedented" step forward in creating intelligent computers that collect, process and understand data quickly.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia