Thousands of SAP partners who sell the Business All-in-One ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite and Business Objects analytics software can now also offer customers Sybase mobile technology and applications, SAP announced this week.
A raft of computer and software vendor financial results this week, including reports from IBM, Intel, Apple and Microsoft, revealed some record quarterly results and a healthy market for business technology, though clouds remain for segments of the ...
Demand for Google+ business profiles has reached white-hot intensity, prompting Google+ leader Vic Gundotra to acknowledge the company has been caught off guard, but pledging a fix is being fast-tracked.
The U.K.'s largest airport, Heathrow, will install facial recognition scanners by September for international and domestic passengers to prevent illegal immigration in the country.
Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Bucking standard conventions in software versioning, Linux Torvalds has designated the new release of the Linux operating system kernel, posted Friday, as version 3.0, even while maintaining that the release is only a routine update.
Toyota has developed a safety system that can automatically stop a car in the moments before a collision with a pedestrian.
Oracle may depose Google CEO Larry Page and two others in connection with its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement in its Android operating system, a magistrate in California ordered on Thursday.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Sun Microsystems offered to license its Java technology to Google for $US100 million, a Google attorney said, attempting to show that Oracle is out of touch as it seeks billions from Google for patent infringement.
It seems like cheating. The whole point of the 30 Days With the iPad series is to determine whether or not the iPad can stand alone as a replacement for my PC, so connecting to the PC from the iPad should be a moot point. Nevertheless, today I am goi...
After announcing smartphones with a dedicated Facebook button, HTC is trying the same formula in China. This time it will have a button connecting to one of the country's largest Twitter-like services in the country.
It seems like nobody has anything good to say about BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) these days.
Once the darling of the smartphone industry, Finnish phone manufacturer Nokia is now finding itself adrift.
World Tech Update
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD