Navman has launched a rear reversing camera that hooks up to its top of the line MY75 sat nav.
A handful of vendors have begun rolling out new technologies designed to let companies take advantage of cloud computing environments without exposing sensitive data.
Pop singer Megan Washington appears in a new ad for Dell's XPS line of laptops, singing her new single Cement. The new Dell models feature cool new lid artwork, which is hinted at throughout the ad by Washington's swirl-inducing hand, but the laptops...
Preliminary results of a survey conducted by Girl Guides Australia have revealed that one fifth of girls aged 10-14 are bullied online.
The head of Cisco Systems' consumer products business is leaving the company less than two years after he arrived with the acquisition of Flip camcorder maker Pure Digital Technologies.
As the first service packs for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 ship Feb. 22, they will bring better virtualization capabilities to the operating systems.
From its humble beginnings as a repository for Office documents to its current role as a hulking enterprise-wide information portal, Microsoft's SharePoint Server suite has always been about content.
It would be hard to imagine a world completely devoid of PCs. But as smartphones continue to skyrocket in popularity and some people have already abandoned their desktops in favor of their do-it-all handsets, rumblings of a PC-free future abound.
Though hardware compatibility with Linux improves with each passing day, users of the free and open source operating system can still encounter problems with particular devices and components.
In the last two months, we have had three announcements of add-ons for smartphones that will allow users to read the magnetic stripe on a payment card, in effect turning the devices into wireless payment terminals.
The fast, high-capacity Wi-Fi that users have been enjoying for a few years in laptops is now due to hit smartphones and tablets in a big way, with two major Wi-Fi chip makers announcing products that use IEEE 802.11n with multiple antennas.
The iPad 2 hasn't even been formally announced yet, but Silicon Valley is abuzz with rumors of the iPad 3--thanks to Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Pricing for the new HP TouchPad hasn't been announced, but it looks like Research In Motion's 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook will cost $500. That rumor comes after Twitter user Ben Shipley posted a screenshot that shows what appears to be an internal Offic...
HP's TouchPad looks pretty similar to Apple's iPad on the outside but the inside is a different story.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 headphone review
- Lenovo introduces new budget laptops
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Rubrik adds $41m in funding, releases backup appliance
- At Google I/O, Android may push deeper into the home
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW