The names of two popular Google services, Picasa and Blogger, will soon go away, although the services themselves will remain key components of Google's product family.
Texas Instruments on Tuesday said its OMAP chip had been certified to unlock full 1080p movies from Netflix for smartphones and tablets based on Google's Android 2.3 operating system.
Google has asked a California court to throw out the testimony of an expert witness who said Google should pay Oracle as much as US$6 billion for allegedly infringing on Java patents and copyright.
Deloitte Consulting is fighting an attempt by Marin County, California, to bring allegations over a failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project before a jury, calling it a tactical ploy to gain publicity and avoid a skeptical judge.
Google has shut down its Realtime Search offering after its agreement to include Twitter results expired.
Mobile broadband startup LightSquared has raised another US$265 million that it can use for building its 4G LTE network, despite the uncertainty of that network being approved by the FCC.
Name: Venkat Prabhala
SAP's Business One suite for small businesses will now be available in a new subscription-based, hosted offering through SAP partners, the company announced Tuesday.
Worldwide spending on electronic gaming products will total US$74 billion this year, and be driven in the coming years by fast growth in mobile and online games, Gartner said in research released on Tuesday.
Members of the European Parliament have demanded to know what lawmakers intend to do about the conflict between the European Union's Data Protection Directive and the U.S. Patriot Act.
A consortium of eight companies launched a campaign on Tuesday to provide better training for law enforcement agencies in order to tackle cybercrime, which costs the U.K. economy tens of billions of pounds annually.
Hewlett-Packard announced its "most compact" multifunction laser printer, which prints documents from smartphones and tablets, the company said Tuesday.
The world is already abuzz about Google+, even though it's not accessible to most. Still, many doubt that anyone, even the mighty one from Mountain View, can catch up to Facebook's half a billion (at least) active users. Unless, maybe there was a sim...
Google Plus (aka Google+), Google's new social network, might offer the right mix of sharing and privacy to woo you away from your Facebook account.
The initial reviews of HP's TouchPad tablet are in and they paint a somewhat confusing picture.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT