Indian offshore giant Infosys is facing a federal grand jury probe over the use of B-1 visas by its workers, an inquiry that was touched off by a lawsuit filed by a U.S. employee of the company.
Hours after Apple owned up to a fake security software scam campaign, the "scareware" gang released a new variant, with a new name and a streamlined installation process that doesn't prompt victims for their password, a French antivirus firm said tod...
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Wednesday he's not actively working to allow kids under 13 on the social networking site, that Facebook isn't developing any gadgets and he's too young to worry about his legacy.
It's official. Twitter last night finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, ending weeks of speculation.
A U.S. senator wants Apple and Google to require some applications in their mobile app stores to have privacy policies as a way to protect users against location tracking.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
Recognizing the growing need for vendor-neutral standards in the cloud computing field, the Apache Software Foundation has prioritized development of its Libcloud unified cloud interface as a top-level project, the organization announced Wednesday.
The federal judge overseeing the Java patent litigation between Oracle and Google has said it might be necessary to delay a trial until U.S. authorities finish re-examining a number of Oracle's patents, a process that could take years.
Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz and co-founder Jerry Yang opened the company's investor meeting on Wednesday addressing head on the company's tussle with Alibaba Group over the latter's decision to spin off its online payment unit Alipay.
The European Union's top legislator on digital issues has said that education and awareness are the best way to protect children online, dealing a blow to plans for a so-called European Union firewall.
On Wednesday, femtocell maker Ubiquisys announced an agreement with Intel to develop a new generation of small base stations that will allow operators to push content to the edge of their networks.
New European Union rules to ensure privacy have been ignored by the vast majority of E.U. member countries, according to Jonathan Todd, European Commission spokesman for Digital Agenda.
Skype has decided not to renew an agreement that allows open-source telephony system Asterisk to be integrated with the service using software developed with Digium.
One in eight government IT tenders in the European Union illegally specifies a brand, according to a new report from Openforum Europe (OFE).
The city of Taipei has sought more help from Sony for PlayStation Network gamers whose personal details may have been leaked, an official said on Wednesday. Its Law and Regulation Commission has also demanded answers from Apple over allegations that ...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA