News Corp. will close its weekly U.K. newspaper News of the World amid allegations that the tabloid hacked into the mobile voicemail accounts of celebrities, the British royal family, and crime victims.
Oracle has issued the first release candidate of Java Standard Edition version 7.
The business world is littered with examples of companies that failed to identify and enter new markets (think Blockbuster). And then there are those that do well in their core market, but because that area grows less relevant over time the companies...
Charging goods, particularly of the digital variety, to a mobile-phone bill may get more commonplace in the U.S. now that eBay plans to buy Zong, a Silicon Valley company.
Will handset makers maintain their dedication to Android if they have to pay to license it? That's the question experts following Google's battle with Oracle are asking, and some of them think the answer is no.
Five large U.S. broadband providers will warn subscribers of illegal file sharing detected on their accounts under a new agreement with members of the entertainment industry, the groups announced Thursday.
Acer on Thursday announced Gateway laptops with keys that give one-touch access to social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Apple said on Thursday that it is developing a fix for vulnerabilities that affect its iPhone, iPad and some iPod touch models, a problem that the German government warned could be used to steal confidential data.
SAP announced Thursday that its supervisory board has extended the contracts of co-CEOs Jim Hagemann Snabe and Bill McDermott until June 30, 2017, in a move that could give customers confidence that the company remains committed long-term to its stra...
Amazon.com has lost an appeal to be granted a patent for its "one-click" ordering system, with the European Patent Office (EPO) ruling that the method was too obvious and not inventive.
The Washington Post has alerted job seekers who use its employment pages of a data breach that compromised up to 1.27 million accounts.
A California court denied Apple's motion for a preliminary injunction on Amazon.com's use of the term "Appstore" in a trademark infringement case on Wednesday.
SAP's Sybase division announced the latest version of its IQ columnar database on Thursday, a release focused on providing enough scalability to allow many thousands and types of users within a company to access the system.
Hacker group Anonymous said late Wednesday that its Antisec movement hacked and defaced Turkish government websites, in protest against new Internet filtering rules that come into force in the country in August.
Several Mass Effect fans were quite happy to learn that promotional content and trailers for Mass Effect 3 will feature "FemShep" as well as the male Commander Shepard. Of that content, one particularly exciting piece comes by way of the Mass Effect ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD