A new Android Trojan is capable of recording phone conversations, according to a CA security researcher.
Soon it will be practicable to take someone's photo on a smartphone and within minutes know their Social Security number and a range of other private data like their personal interests, sexual preference and credit status, researchers will tell the B...
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Symantec today announced its next-generation email and content archiving software, Enterprise Vault 10, which now purports to automatically classify email content and metadata and assign the appropriate archiving and retention policy to it.
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
Apple has sensationally won a federal court decision that prevents Samsung's latest Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit is resolved.
Apple's Safari last month posted its biggest increase ever in usage share, beating perennial champion Chrome in the gain game, Web metrics vendor Net Applications said today.
Twitter confirmed today that it has raised a "significant round of funding" that executives hope to use to expand the site's reach.
Apple last week patched a security certificate flaw in iOS that could let hackers with a 'privileged network position' crack an encrypted session and capture data, without the enduser realizing anything is wrong.
LightSquared said Monday it will donate as many as 2,000 satellite phones, with service, to a health agency serving American Indians in rural areas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle RDBMS/UNIX) 160810/AP/713Asia
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia