The European Commission is examining whether additional rules are needed on personal data breach notification in the European Union.
Chinese shoppers can now upload photos of clothing to a new service launched this week from Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group that finds matching styles sold online.
Some residents of Quincy, Washington, home of massive data centers operated by Microsoft, Yahoo and others, are growing concerned about pollution from backup diesel generators at the data centers, and on Wednesday they'll have the chance to discuss t...
Box.net plans to develop "semi-local" apps for various mobile operating systems using a common HTML5 codebase, in a bid to keep up with the proliferation of smartphone and tablet platforms.
Lenovo nudged out Acer to become the world's third-largest PC maker, and is inching closer to taking the second spot from Dell, according to IDC research.
The judge overseeing Oracle's corporate-theft lawsuit against SAP will now consider SAP's request for a retrial, after the companies said they are unlikely to reach a mediated settlement in their dispute.
A proposal by U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to free up spectrum for mobile broadband use would remove net neutrality rules on new spectrum auctions and would make it difficult for innovators to use unlicensed spectrum going forward, a dig...
For his annual keynote at the Microsoft Wordwide Partner Conference, taking place this week in Los Angeles, Microsoft Chief Operating Officer Kevin Turner wasted little time challenging Microsoft's many competitors. He flouted the supposed weaknesses...
After three deadly blasts in the city late Wednesday, the people of Mumbai are using the Internet and social networks to help coordinate blood donations, hospitals, and even shelter for people.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
France's High Authority for the Distribution of Works and the Protection of Rights on the Internet (Hadopi) has prosecuted no one for illegal file sharing in the nine months since it began operating under a so-called "three strikes" copyright enforce...
Content management vendor OpenText is moving further into BPM (business process management) software, scooping up Global 360 for US$260 million, the company announced Wednesday.
Intel appointed new leaders to run the McAfee subsidiary as David DeWalt resigned as the unit's president, the company said on Wednesday.
Lawyers for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange finished their arguments on Wednesday in London's High Court as to why the WikiLeaks founder should not be extradited to Sweden to face questioning on potential charges of molestation and rape.
The controversy over India's demand that it be allowed to monitor online and mobile communications resurfaced again on Wednesday, with an Indian minister telling reporters that the government had asked Skype, Google, and several other companies to gi...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC